The Drake Bulldogs (17-8, 8-4 MVC) are only 3-point underdogs as they look to continue a five-game road winning streak when they take on the Bradley Braves (14-11, 8-5 MVC) on Saturday, February 12, 2022 at Carver Arena. The game airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under is 136.5 for the matchup.
Bradley vs. Drake Predictions
Bradley vs. Drake Betting Odds
Bradley vs. Drake Last 10 Games
- Bradley covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Bradley games has gone over the set total four times.
- The past 10 Braves games averaged 1.1 fewer points (135.4) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Braves have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Drake covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Drake and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 3.6 more points (140.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 1.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 75.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Bradley vs. Drake Betting Trends
- Bradley has put together a record of 15-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Braves are 7-4 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Bradley’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The 71.7 points per game the Braves put up are just 4.6 more points than the Bulldogs give up (67.1).
- When Bradley puts up more than 67.1 points, it is 12-4 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
- Drake has put together a record of 8-17-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-2.
- Drake’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 9.8 more points per game (75.0) than the Braves allow (65.2).
- Drake has put together a 6-12 ATS record and a 15-5 overall record in games it scores more than 65.2 points.
Bradley vs. Drake Over/Under Trends
- This season, Bradley games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 136.5-point over/under 13 times.
- This season, 18 games Drake played finished with a combined score higher than 136.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 146.7 points per game, 10.2 points more than the total of 136.5 for this game.
- These two teams surrender a combined 132.3 points per game, 4.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Braves have seen a 136.2 average over/under in their games this season, 0.3 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 140.2 points this season, 3.7 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Bradley Team Leaders
- Terry Roberts: 15.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 47.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (37-for-100)
- Rienk Mast: 11.1 PTS, 8.4 REB, 47.1 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (21-for-73)
- Malevy Leons: 10.2 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 50.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (33-for-82)
- Jayson Kent: 7.7 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (24-for-80)
- Mikey Howell: 3.5 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
Drake Team Leaders
- Garrett Sturtz: 11.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.3 STL, 58.9 FG%, 29.2 3PT% (7-for-24)
- Tucker DeVries: 13.4 PTS, 40.0 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (58-for-164)
- Tremell Murphy: 9.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.9 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (30-for-96)
- D.J. Wilkins: 10.8 PTS, 39.3 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (53-for-138)
- Shanquan Hemphill: 8.5 PTS, 52.4 FG%, 66.7 3PT% (2-for-3)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.