America East opponents square off when the Binghamton Bearcats (10-11, 7-5 America East) host the New Hampshire Wildcats (10-10, 5-6 America East) at Binghamton University Events Center, beginning at 2:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The Wildcats are 1.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 132.5.
Binghamton vs. New Hampshire Predictions
Binghamton vs. New Hampshire Betting Odds
Binghamton vs. New Hampshire Last 10 Games
- Binghamton has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Binghamton games has exceeded the set total four times.
- The Bearcats’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 4.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bearcats’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- New Hampshire is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- New Hampshire’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Wildcats games averaged 130.9 total points, 1.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Wildcats are scoring 67.6 points per game compared to their 69.6 season average.
Binghamton vs. New Hampshire Betting Trends
- Binghamton is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bearcats are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 1.5-point favorites.
- Binghamton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Bearcats score just 3.7 more points per game (69.7) than the Wildcats allow (66).
- When Binghamton scores more than 66 points, it is 7-4 against the spread and 10-4 overall.
- New Hampshire is 9-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have an ATS record of 4-3 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- This year, New Hampshire’s games have hit the over eight times out of 17 chances.
- The Wildcats’ 69.6 points per game are only 1.6 more points than the 68 the Bearcats give up.
- New Hampshire has put together a 4-3 ATS record and a 6-3 overall record in games it scores more than 68 points.
Binghamton vs. New Hampshire Over/Under Trends
- This season, Binghamton games have hit the over on this game’s 132.5-point over/under 11 times.
- Nine of New Hampshire’s games finished with a combined score over 132.5 points this season.
- The Bearcats average 69.7 points per game against the Wildcats’ 69.6, amounting to 6.8 points over the matchup’s total of 132.5.
- The 134 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.5 more than the 132.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Bearcats games is 137.6 points, 5.1 more than the over/under of 132.5 points for this contest.
- Wildcats games have an over/under of 132.4 points this season, 0.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Binghamton Team Leaders
- Jacob Falko: 13.6 PTS, 1.1 STL, 46.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- Christian Hinckson: 7.2 PTS, 47.7 FG%, 45.8 3PT% (22-for-48)
- John McGriff: 10.1 PTS, 37.8 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Tyler Bertram: 9.5 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (44-for-120)
- George Tinsley: 5.2 PTS, 50 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (9-for-33)
New Hampshire Team Leaders
- Jayden Martinez: 14.6 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (35-for-86)
- Blondeau Tchoukuiengo: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.9 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
- Nick Guadarrama: 13.1 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
- Nick Johnson: 8.4 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (13-for-35)
- Marco Foster: 7.8 PTS, 43 FG%, 43 3PT% (37-for-86)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.