The Austin Peay Governors (8-14, 4-8 OVC) host the Tennessee State Tigers (10-15, 5-8 OVC) in a matchup of OVC teams at Winfield Dunn Center, beginning at 5:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The Governors are 5-point favorites in the game. The matchup has a point total of 132.
Austin Peay vs. Tennessee State Predictions
Austin Peay vs. Tennessee State Betting Odds
|Austin Peay||-5||132 points|
Austin Peay vs. Tennessee State Last 10 Games
- Austin Peay covered the spread seven times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final combined score of each of the last 10 Governors games fell short of the set point total.
- The Governors’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 139.0 points scored. That’s 7.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Governors have scored 4.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Tennessee State has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final combined score of the last 10 Tigers games has surpassed the set total twice.
- The past 10 Tigers games averaged 8.9 more points (140.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 6.8 fewer points per contest compared to their 71.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Austin Peay vs. Tennessee State Betting Trends
- Austin Peay has put together a record of 10-9-1 against the spread this season.
- This season, Austin Peay’s games have hit the over three times out of 20 chances.
- The Governors score 5.8 fewer points per game (66.0) than the Tigers allow (71.8).
- When Austin Peay puts up more than 71.8 points, it is 3-2 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
- Tennessee State has covered the spread in a game 10 times this year (10-12-1).
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 5-3-1 when playing as at least 5-point underdogs.
- Tennessee State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Tigers score an average of 71.8 points per game, just 1.8 more points than the 70.0 the Governors give up.
- Tennessee State has put together a 5-5 ATS record and a 7-5 overall record in games it scores more than 70.0 points.
Austin Peay vs. Tennessee State Over/Under Trends
- Six Austin Peay games this season have gone over Saturday’s total of 132 points.
- This season, 15 of Tennessee State’s games have ended with a score higher than 132 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.8 points per game, 5.8 points more than the over/under of 132 for this matchup.
- The 141.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 9.8 more than the 132 over/under in this contest.
- The Governors have seen a 139.3 average over/under in their games this season, 7.3 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- Tigers’ games have a total points bet of 142.2 points this season, 10.2 points more than the over/under for this game.
Austin Peay Team Leaders
- Elijah Hutchins-Everett: 13.0 PTS, 54.1 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (10-for-28)
- Cameron Copeland: 8.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.6 FG%, 30.9 3PT% (21-for-68)
- Tariq Silver: 10.1 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (45-for-130)
- Carlos Paez: 6.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.5 FG%, 33.9 3PT% (21-for-62)
- Caleb Stone-Carrawell: 11.4 PTS, 49.3 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
Tennessee State Team Leaders
- Kassim Nicholson: 10.9 PTS, 8.4 REB, 49.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (7-for-28)
- Carlos Marshall Jr.: 13.4 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (46-for-120)
- Marcus Fitzgerald Jr.: 11.9 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
- Kenny Cooper: 7.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 34.8 FG%, 42.2 3PT% (19-for-45)
- Dedric Boyd: 9.7 PTS, 42.3 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (44-for-129)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.