The No. 1 Auburn Tigers (22-2, 10-1 SEC) host the Texas A&M Aggies (15-9, 4-7 SEC) after winning 12 home games in a row. The Tigers are double-digit favorites by 13.5 points in the matchup, which tips at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 141.5 points.
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Predictions
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Betting Odds
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Last 10 Games
- Auburn covered the spread seven times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Auburn’s past 10 outings saw seven hit the over.
- The Tigers’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 147.6 points scored. That’s 6.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Tigers have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Texas A&M is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Texas A&M and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Aggies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.9 points scored. That’s 4.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Aggies have scored 4.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 73.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Betting Trends
- Auburn has covered the spread in a matchup 17 times this season (17-7-0).
- The Tigers have an ATS record of 5-3 when playing as at least 13.5-point favorites.
- This season, Auburn’s games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Tigers score 80.2 points per game, 14 more points than the 66.2 the Aggies give up.
- Auburn has a 16-5 record against the spread and a 19-2 record overall when scoring more than 66.2 points.
- Texas A&M has covered the spread 11 times in 23 games with a set spread.
- Games involving Texas A&M have hit the over 17 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Aggies put up an average of 73.5 points per game, 6.5 more points than the 67 the Tigers allow to opponents.
- Texas A&M has put together a 7-6 ATS record and an 11-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67 points.
Auburn vs. Texas A&M Over/Under Trends
- Auburn and its opponents have combined to outscore Saturday’s over/under (141.5 points) 17 times this season.
- There have been 10 Texas A&M games that have ended with a combined score over 141.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the game of 141.5 is 12.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Tigers (80.2 points per game) and the Aggies (73.5 points per game).
- The 133.2 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 8.3 fewer than the 141.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Tigers have seen a 145.9 over/under in their games this season, 4.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Aggies games have an over/under of 134.9 points this season, 6.6 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Auburn Team Leaders
- Walker Kessler: 11.6 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 STL, 4.3 BLK, 62.8 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (8-for-39)
- Jabari Smith: 15.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.4 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (49-for-121)
- Wendell Green Jr.: 13.2 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.6 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (44-for-136)
- K.D. Johnson: 13 PTS, 2.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 33 3PT% (37-for-112)
- Devan Cambridge: 5.7 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (17-for-65)
Texas A&M Team Leaders
- Quenton Jackson: 13 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.8 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (28-for-85)
- Henry Coleman III: 10.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 56.3 FG%
- Tyrece Radford: 9.7 PTS, 50.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Marcus Williams: 8.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (28-for-94)
- Wade Taylor IV: 8.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.2 FG%, 32.6 3PT% (31-for-95)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.