The Arkansas Razorbacks (19-5, 8-3 SEC) visit the Alabama Crimson Tide (15-9, 5-6 SEC) after winning three road games in a row. The Crimson Tide are favored by 5 points in the contest, which begins at 12:00 PM ET on Saturday, February 12, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 156.5.
Alabama vs. Arkansas Predictions
Alabama vs. Arkansas Betting Odds
Alabama vs. Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Alabama is 2-8-0 against the spread and 4-6 overall over its past 10 contests.
- Alabama’s last 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Crimson Tide games averaged 4.2 fewer points (152.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Crimson Tide have scored 1.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Arkansas covered the spread eight times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 9-1 record straight-up in those games.
- Arkansas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Razorbacks games averaged 9.7 fewer points (146.8) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Razorbacks have scored 1.9 fewer points per contest compared to their 78.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Alabama vs. Arkansas Betting Trends
- Alabama has registered a 9-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 5 points or more so far this season, the Crimson Tide went 6-8 against the spread.
- Alabama’s games have gone over the total 16 times out of 25 chances this season.
- The Crimson Tide average 80.9 points per game, 12.6 more points than the 68.3 the Razorbacks allow.
- Alabama is 8-12 against the spread and 14-7 overall when scoring more than 68.3 points.
- Arkansas is 14-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 5-point underdogs or more, the Razorbacks have a perfect ATS record of 1-0.
- This season, Arkansas’ games have hit the over 14 times.
- The Razorbacks put up an average of 78.6 points per game, only 2.7 more points than the 75.9 the Crimson Tide allow.
- When it scores more than 75.9 points, Arkansas is 8-6 against the spread and 12-2 overall.
Alabama vs. Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- Alabama and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Saturday’s total of 156.5 points 14 times this season.
- Six of Arkansas’ games ended with a combined score higher than 156.5 points this season.
- The Crimson Tide average 80.9 points per game against the Razorbacks’ 78.6, amounting to three points over the game’s point total of 156.5.
- This matchup’s point total is 12.3 fewer points than the 144.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Crimson Tide games is 4.2 points fewer than the over/under of 156.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10 points more than the average over/under in Razorbacks’ games this season (146.5 points).
Alabama Team Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford: 17.6 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (77-for-205)
- Keon Ellis: 11.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 43.7 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (45-for-127)
- Jahvon Quinerly: 14.3 PTS, 40.1 FG%, 24.8 3PT% (33-for-133)
- JD Davison: 8.5 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Charles Bediako: 6.3 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 64.5 FG%
Arkansas Team Leaders
- JD Notae: 19.1 PTS, 2.4 STL, 42.3 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (51-for-167)
- Jaylin Williams: 9.5 PTS, 9.2 REB, 1.5 STL, 1.3 BLK, 49.7 FG%, 31.4 3PT% (11-for-35)
- Au’Diese Toney: 11 PTS, 57.1 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (6-for-18)
- Stanley Umude: 10.6 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (23-for-69)
- Davonte Davis: 8.8 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43 FG%, 25.5 3PT% (12-for-47)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.