The Youngstown State Penguins (15-10, 9-6 Horizon) are favored (-1) to extend a five-game win streak when they host the Detroit Mercy Titans (10-11, 7-4 Horizon) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 11, 2022 at Beeghly Center.
Youngstown State vs. Detroit Mercy Predictions
Youngstown State vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Odds
Youngstown State vs. Detroit Mercy Last 10 Games
- Youngstown State is 6-4 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Youngstown State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- Over their past 10 games, the Penguins have a points-per-game average 0.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Detroit Mercy has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Detroit Mercy games have exceeded the set total five times.
- Over their last 10 games, the Titans have scored 2.3 more points per contest compared to their 70.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Youngstown State vs. Detroit Mercy Betting Trends
- Youngstown State has covered the spread 12 times over 23 games with a set spread.
- The Penguins are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- This season, Youngstown State’s games have hit the over 12 times out of 23 chances.
- The Penguins average 72.5 points per game, only 3.5 more points than the 69.0 the Titans allow.
- Youngstown State has a 7-5 record against the spread and an 11-3 record overall when scoring more than 69.0 points.
- Detroit Mercy has put together a record of 13-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this year when an underdog by 1 point or more, the Titans are 7-6 against the spread.
- Detroit Mercy games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Titans’ 70.7 points per game are just 2.3 more points than the 68.4 the Penguins allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 68.4 points, Detroit Mercy is 10-1 against the spread and 9-3 overall.
Youngstown State Team Leaders
- Michael Akuchie: 13.2 PTS, 7.6 REB, 45.8 FG%, 29.9 3PT% (20-for-67)
- Dwayne Cohill: 13.1 PTS, 45.1 FG%, 36.1 3PT% (22-for-61)
- Tevin Olison: 12.4 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (46-for-135)
- Shemar Rathan-Mayes: 8.3 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (25-for-65)
- Myles Hunter: 5.2 PTS, 46.0 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (12-for-40)
Detroit Mercy Team Leaders
- Antoine Davis: 23.4 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.1 STL, 41.0 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (82-for-217)
- Madut Akec: 13.5 PTS, 7.2 REB, 1.6 STL, 50.7 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Matt Johnson: 7.4 PTS, 41.7 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (26-for-58)
- D.J. Harvey: 7.8 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (21-for-55)
- Willy Isiani: 5.3 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (26-for-58)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.