The Utah State Aggies (15-10, 6-6 MWC) host the Nevada Wolf Pack (9-13, 3-8 MWC) after winning four home games in a row. The Aggies are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the contest, which tips at 9:00 PM ET on Friday, February 11, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 146 points.
Utah State vs. Nevada Predictions
Utah State vs. Nevada Betting Odds
|Utah State||-12.5||146 points|
Utah State vs. Nevada Last 10 Games
- Utah State covered the spread five times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Utah State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Aggies’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.7 points scored. That’s 8.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 3.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Nevada covered the spread twice in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- Nevada and its opponents have hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The Wolf Pack’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.7 points scored. That’s 3.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Wolf Pack’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 65.3, 6.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Utah State vs. Nevada Betting Trends
- Utah State is 12-10-1 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies are 4-2 ATS when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Utah State’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Aggies record 75.8 points per game, just 0.8 more points than the 75.0 the Wolf Pack allow.
- Utah State is 8-2-1 against the spread and 12-1 overall when scoring more than 75.0 points.
- Nevada has registered a 6-15-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 12.5-point underdogs or more, the Wolf Pack have an ATS record of 1-1.
- This year, eight of Nevada’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Wolf Pack put up an average of 72.0 points per game, only 4.8 more points than the 67.2 the Aggies allow.
- Nevada has put together a 4-9 ATS record and a 9-6 overall record in games it scores more than 67.2 points.
Utah State vs. Nevada Over/Under Trends
- This season, Utah State and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 146 points nine times.
- This season, nine of Nevada’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 146 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 147.8 points per game, 1.8 points more than the point total of 146 for this contest.
- These two teams surrender a combined 142.2 points per game, 3.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Aggies games is 140.0 points, 6.0 fewer than the over/under of 146 points for this contest.
- Wolf Pack’s games have a total points bet of 147.3 points this season, 1.3 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Utah State Team Leaders
- Justin Bean: 18.4 PTS, 9.9 REB, 1.7 STL, 56.8 FG%, 50.7 3PT% (34-for-67)
- Brandon Horvath: 13.1 PTS, 51.2 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Steven Ashworth: 8.9 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (48-for-121)
- Rylan Jones: 6.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.5 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (18-for-64)
- R.J. Eytle-Rock: 7.5 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (23-for-64)
Nevada Team Leaders
- Desmond Cambridge: 16.5 PTS, 1.8 STL, 1.3 BLK, 43.4 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (63-for-179)
- Grant Sherfield: 17.9 PTS, 6.3 AST, 42.3 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (34-for-97)
- Will Baker: 11.4 PTS, 52.8 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (20-for-51)
- Kenan Blackshear: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 41.0 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (21-for-58)
- Warren Washington: 8.5 PTS, 1.1 BLK, 60.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.