The Saint Louis Billikens (17-6, 8-2 A-10) will try to continue a six-game winning streak when they host the Saint Bonaventure Bonnies (13-7, 5-4 A-10) on Friday, February 11, 2022 at Chaifetz Arena as 6.5-point favorites. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 141.5 for the matchup.
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Predictions
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Odds
|Saint Louis||-6.5||141.5 points|
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Last 10 Games
- Saint Louis covered the spread six times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- Saint Louis’ past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Billikens’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 142.2 points scored. That’s 0.7 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Billikens have a points-per-game average 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Saint Bonaventure is 5-5 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Saint Bonaventure’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The last 10 Bonnies games averaged 134.4 total points, 7.1 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During the last 10 games, the Bonnies are scoring 67.5 points per game compared to their 70.7 season average.
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Betting Trends
- Saint Louis has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-8-0).
- In games this season when favored by 6.5 points or more, the Billikens are 7-2 against the spread.
- This season, 12 of Saint Louis’ games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The 79.4 points per game the Billikens average are 11.7 more points than the Bonnies allow (67.7).
- Saint Louis is 13-6 against the spread and 16-4 overall when scoring more than 67.7 points.
- Saint Bonaventure has gone 6-13-0 against the spread this year.
- This year, nine of Saint Bonaventure’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Bonnies’ 70.7 points per game are only 3.6 more points than the 67.1 the Billikens allow.
- When it scores more than 67.1 points, Saint Bonaventure is 4-9 against the spread and 11-2 overall.
Saint Louis vs. Saint Bonaventure Over/Under Trends
- This season, 13 of Saint Louis’ 22 games have gone over Friday’s total of 141.5 points.
- This season, six of Saint Bonaventure’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 150.1 points per game, 8.6 points more than the total of 141.5 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 6.7 fewer points than the 134.8 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Billikens have seen a 142.3 over/under in their games this season, 0.8 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 6.9 points more than the average over/under in Bonnies’ games this season (134.6 points).
Saint Louis Team Leaders
- Yuri Collins: 11.5 PTS, 8.4 AST, 2.3 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
- Francis Okoro: 10.2 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.4 BLK, 59.5 FG%
- Gibson Jimerson: 17.2 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 42.6 3PT% (55-for-129)
- Jordan Nesbitt: 9.3 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
- Fred Thatch Jr.: 7.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.0 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (6-for-23)
Saint Bonaventure Team Leaders
- Jaren Holmes: 14.4 PTS, 37.9 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (22-for-76)
- Osun Osunniyi: 10.3 PTS, 7.9 REB, 2.8 BLK, 56.0 FG%
- Jalen Adaway: 14.6 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 44.6 3PT% (25-for-56)
- Kyle Lofton: 12.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 39.9 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Dominick Welch: 11.5 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.3 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (51-for-150)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.