The 2021 NFL Playoffs are headed for a thrilling finish as the Los Angeles Rams (12-5) are slight favorites in the Super Bowl (-4) against the Cincinnati Bengals (10-7) at SoFi Stadium on February 13, 2022, airing on NBC. The over/under is 48.5 in this game.
Rams vs. Bengals Predictions
Rams vs. Bengals Odds
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Rams and Bengals: Last Three Games
- Los Angeles covered the spread twice in its past three contests while putting up a 3-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The Rams and their opponents have combined to hit the over in one of those games.
- The past three Rams games averaged 1.0 fewer point (47.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- Cincinnati has covered the spread in each of its past three games while going 3-0 overall.
- The Bengals and their opponents did not hit the over in any of those games.
- The Bengals’ last three outings have ended with an average of 50.5 points scored. That’s 2.0 more points than this contest’s over/under.
Rams and Bengals: Betting Trends
- Los Angeles has covered the spread 10 times in 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 4 points or more so far this season, the Rams have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- Los Angeles’ games have gone over the total 10 times this season.
- The Rams have put together a 12-5 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 70.6% of those games).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -196 or shorter, Los Angeles has an 8-2 record (winning 80% of its games).
- Based on this game’s moneyline, the Rams’ implied win probability is 66.2%.
- Cincinnati is 13-7-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bengals are 4-0 ATS when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- Cincinnati games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Bengals have won seven, or 63.6%, of the 11 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Cincinnati is 3-1 this season when entering a game as the underdog by +164 or more on the moneyline.
- A total of 10 Los Angeles games this season have gone over Sunday’s total of 48.5 points.
- This season, 10 games Cincinnati played finished with a combined score over 48.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 54.2 points per game, 5.7 points more than the over/under of 48.5 for this contest.
- The 44 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.5 fewer than the 48.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Rams have seen a 49.2 over/under in their games this season, 0.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 1.8 points more than the average over/under in Bengals’ games this season (46.7 points).
Rams Players to Watch
- Matthew Stafford is the No. 7 fantasy player overall and the No. 5 fantasy quarterback with 329.7 points (averaging 19.4 per game).
- Cooper Kupp‘s 292.5 total fantasy points (an average of 17.2 per game), are enough to rank him 12th overall and first among receivers.
- So far this season, Sony Michel averages 7.4 fantasy points per game on the way to 125.3 total fantasy points. That makes him the 90th-ranked fantasy player overall and the 27th-ranked running back.
- Van Jefferson is working on the 96th-ranked fantasy season (31st among receivers) with 118.2 fantasy points, averaging 7.0 per game.
Bengals Players to Watch
- So far this season, Joe Burrow is ninth overall among all players and seventh among all quarterbacks with 314.2 fantasy points (18.5 per game).
- Joe Mixon has racked up total 245.9 fantasy points this year (14.5 per game), which make him the third-ranked running back and the 19th-ranked player overall.
- Ja’Marr Chase is third among receivers and 26th overall after scoring 223.6 fantasy points (averaging 13.2 per game) so far this season.
- Tee Higgins‘ fantasy season so far has him ranked 18th among receivers and 74th overall with 143.1 points (8.4 per game).
Looking for NFL predictions? Go here for all of our free NFL picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.