The Boise State Broncos (18-5, 9-1 MWC) are 8-point favorites as they look to extend a nine-game home winning streak when they square off against the UNLV Rebels (14-10, 6-5 MWC) on Friday, February 11, 2022 at ExtraMile Arena. The game airs at 11:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 130.5.
Boise State vs. UNLV Predictions
Boise State vs. UNLV Betting Odds
|Boise State||-8||130.5 points|
Boise State vs. UNLV Last 10 Games
- Boise State is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Boise State games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The past 10 Broncos games averaged 0.6 fewer points (129.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their past 10 games, the Broncos have a points-per-game average 1.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UNLV has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- UNLV and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Rebels games averaged 6.4 more points (136.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Rebels’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 73.1, 1.6 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Boise State vs. UNLV Betting Trends
- Boise State is 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Broncos have an ATS record of 3-5 when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Games involving Boise State have hit the over seven times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Broncos score 68.0 points per game, only 1.7 more points than the 66.3 the Rebels allow.
- When Boise State scores more than 66.3 points, it is 6-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall.
- UNLV is 9-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Rebels are 1-6 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This year, 11 of UNLV’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Rebels score 12.5 more points per game (71.5) than the Broncos give up to opponents (59.0).
- UNLV is 9-10 against the spread and 13-7 overall when it scores more than 59.0 points.
Boise State vs. UNLV Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of Boise State’s 21 games have gone over Friday’s total of 130.5 points.
- In UNLV’s 23 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Friday’s point total of 130.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 139.5 points per game, 9.0 points more than the over/under of 130.5 for this matchup.
- The 125.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 5.2 fewer than the 130.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Broncos games is 132.1 points, 1.6 more than the over/under of 130.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 5.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Rebels’ games this season (136.0 points).
Boise State Team Leaders
- Abu Kigab: 14.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.8 FG%, 21.3 3PT% (13-for-61)
- Marcus Shaver Jr.: 12.2 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (40-for-108)
- Mladen Armus: 6.7 PTS, 8.3 REB, 1.1 BLK, 46.3 FG%
- Emmanuel Akot: 10.5 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (44-for-108)
- Tyson Degenhart: 10.1 PTS, 51.9 FG%, 43.1 3PT% (28-for-65)
UNLV Team Leaders
- Bryce Hamilton: 21.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (60-for-161)
- Royce Hamm Jr.: 8.5 PTS, 9.6 REB, 49.6 FG%, 40.6 3PT% (13-for-32)
- Donovan Williams: 12.8 PTS, 49.5 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (28-for-62)
- Jordan McCabe: 6.7 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (34-for-98)
- Michael Nuga: 6.3 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (25-for-73)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.