The Akron Zips (16-6, 9-3 MAC) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Kent State Golden Flashes (14-9, 9-4 MAC) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, February 11, 2022 as 3-point favorites. The Golden Flashes have won five games in a row.
Akron vs. Kent State Predictions
Akron vs. Kent State Betting Odds
Akron vs. Kent State Last 10 Games
- Akron covered the spread four times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Akron games has gone over the set total five times.
- In their past 10 games, the Zips have a points-per-game average 2.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Kent State is 7-3 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- Kent State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- Over the last 10 games, the Golden Flashes are scoring 71.9 points per game compared to their 70.7 season average.
Akron vs. Kent State Betting Trends
- Akron has gone 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Zips are 5-6 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, Akron’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 21 chances.
- The 71.5 points per game the Zips put up are 7.4 more points than the Golden Flashes give up (64.1).
- When Akron scores more than 64.1 points, it is 10-4 against the spread and 14-2 overall.
- Kent State has compiled a 10-10-1 record against the spread this year.
- The Golden Flashes have not covered the spread when they are at least 3-point underdogs (0-4).
- This year, eight of Kent State’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Golden Flashes’ 70.7 points per game are 8.0 more points than the 62.7 the Zips give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 62.7 points, Kent State is 9-5-1 against the spread and 13-4 overall.
Akron Team Leaders
- Enrique Freeman: 12.9 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.1 BLK, 64.9 FG%
- Xavier Castaneda: 13.2 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 40.7 3PT% (48-for-118)
- Ali Ali: 13.7 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (28-for-70)
- Greg Tribble: 7.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.9 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Bryan Trimble Jr.: 10.2 PTS, 36.6 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (54-for-159)
Kent State Team Leaders
- Sincere Carry: 17.6 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.1 FG%, 33.1 3PT% (50-for-151)
- Malique Jacobs: 11.6 PTS, 7.3 REB, 1.4 STL, 38.5 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (10-for-48)
- Justyn Hamilton: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 51.5 FG%
- Giovanni Santiago: 8.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.3 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (36-for-101)
- Tervell Beck: 6.6 PTS, 47.2 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (20-for-50)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.