The Winthrop Eagles (15-8, 8-2 Big South) are 9-point favorites as they look to continue a 10-game home winning streak when they square off against the Radford Highlanders (7-15, 3-7 Big South) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Winthrop Coliseum. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 134.5 in the matchup.
Winthrop vs. Radford Predictions
Winthrop vs. Radford Betting Odds
Winthrop vs. Radford Last 10 Games
- Winthrop has a 7-3 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Winthrop’s last 10 outings saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Eagles games averaged 7.8 more points (142.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Eagles have a points-per-game average 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Radford covered the spread twice in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Radford and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Highlanders games averaged 4.2 fewer points (130.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Highlanders are scoring 64.9 points per game compared to their 63.1 season average.
Winthrop vs. Radford Betting Trends
- Winthrop is 6-14-0 against the spread this season.
- The Eagles have not covered a spread when playing as at least 9-point favorites (0-2).
- Games involving Winthrop have hit the over 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Eagles put up 6.9 more points per game (75.5) than the Highlanders give up (68.6).
- Winthrop has a 5-6 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when putting up more than 68.6 points.
- Radford is 6-15-0 against the spread this season.
- The Highlanders are 2-4 ATS when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- Radford’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Highlanders’ 63.1 points per game are 8.5 fewer points than the 71.6 the Eagles give up.
- Radford is 2-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 71.6 points.
Winthrop vs. Radford Over/Under Trends
- Winthrop and its opponents have combined to exceed Wednesday’s total of 134.5 points 14 times this season.
- Eight of Radford’s games ended with a combined score higher than 134.5 points this season.
- The Eagles average 75.5 points per game against the Highlanders’ 63.1, totaling 4.1 points over the matchup’s total of 134.5.
- The 140.2 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.7 more than the 134.5 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Eagles games is 144.7 points, 10.2 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- Highlanders games have an over/under of 131.8 points this season, 2.7 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
Winthrop Team Leaders
- D.J. Burns: 16.1 PTS, 61.8 FG%
- Cory Hightower: 11.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 43.3 FG%, 39.5 3PT% (32-for-81)
- Patrick Good: 11.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 49.7 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (55-for-123)
- Kelton Talford: 8.5 PTS, 65.8 FG%
- Drew Buggs: 5.1 PTS, 45.4 FG%, 38.7 3PT% (12-for-31)
Radford Team Leaders
- Josiah Jeffers: 9.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 39.2 FG%, 26.2 3PT% (11-for-42)
- Rashun Williams: 9.2 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 33.7 3PT% (35-for-104)
- Shaquan Jules: 6.7 PTS, 64.0 FG%
- Dravon Mangum: 7.2 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Bryan Hart: 9.3 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (37-for-107)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.