The North Dakota State Bison (17-8, 9-4 Summit) are underdogs (+1) in their attempt to build on a three-game win streak when they visit the Western Illinois Leathernecks (14-10, 5-7 Summit) at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Western Hall. The point total for the matchup is set at 149.
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota State Predictions
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota State Betting Odds
|Western Illinois||-1||149 points|
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota State Last 10 Games
- Western Illinois covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Western Illinois games has gone over the set total six times.
- The Leathernecks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 155.1 points scored. That’s 6.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Leathernecks are scoring 1.2 points less per game compared to their season average.
- North Dakota State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 North Dakota State games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Bison’s past 10 outings have ended with an average of 145.5 points scored. That’s 3.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Bison are scoring 76.2 points per game compared to their 73.6 season average.
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota State Betting Trends
- Western Illinois has registered an 11-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were favored in by 1 point or more so far this season, the Leathernecks have gone 4-7 against the spread.
- This season, Western Illinois’ games have hit the over 12 times out of 22 chances.
- The Leathernecks average 80.2 points per game, 11.6 more points than the 68.6 the Bison allow.
- Western Illinois has an 11-9 record against the spread and a 14-8 record overall when scoring more than 68.6 points.
- North Dakota State has covered the spread in a matchup nine times this season (9-14-0).
- The Bison are 4-4 ATS when playing as at least 1-point underdogs.
- North Dakota State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Bison put up an average of 73.6 points per game, just 2.7 fewer points than the 76.3 the Leathernecks give up.
- When it scores more than 76.3 points, North Dakota State is 3-5 against the spread and 7-3 overall.
Western Illinois vs. North Dakota State Over/Under Trends
- Western Illinois and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (149 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, eight games North Dakota State played finished with a combined score over 149 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 153.8 points per game, 4.8 points more than the total of 149 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s over/under is 4.1 fewer points than the 144.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Leathernecks have seen a 151.5 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this game is 9.3 points more than the average over/under in Bison’s games this season (139.7 points).
Western Illinois Team Leaders
- Trenton Massner: 16.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 45.7 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (45-for-122)
- Luka Barisic: 14.3 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (44-for-145)
- Colton Sandage: 13.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.2 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (49-for-138)
- Will Carius: 15.7 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 37.4 3PT% (70-for-187)
- Tamell Pearson: 9.8 PTS, 58.8 FG%
North Dakota State Team Leaders
- Rocky Kreuser: 16.6 PTS, 8.0 REB, 46.9 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (49-for-122)
- Tyree Eady: 10.0 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Sam Griesel: 11.8 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 28.9 3PT% (11-for-38)
- Grant Nelson: 11.8 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 51.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (20-for-63)
- Jarius Cook: 8.9 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (38-for-95)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.