The Washington Huskies (12-10, 7-4 Pac-12) host the Arizona State Sun Devils (7-14, 3-8 Pac-12) after winning four straight home games. The Huskies are favored by just 1.5 points in the contest, which begins at 11:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 134.5 points.
Washington vs. Arizona State Predictions
Washington vs. Arizona State Betting Odds
Washington vs. Arizona State Last 10 Games
- Washington is 5-5 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Washington’s last 10 outings saw five go over the total.
- The last 10 Huskies games averaged 139.1 total points, 4.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Huskies have a points-per-game average 2.7 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Arizona State is 3-7 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Arizona State games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The last 10 Sun Devils games averaged 135.6 total points, 1.1 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Sun Devils have a 64.3 points-per-game average, 0.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
Washington vs. Arizona State Betting Trends
- Washington has compiled an 11-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 1.5-point favorites or more, the Huskies have an ATS record of 3-5.
- This season, 10 of Washington’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The 67.0 points per game the Huskies record are the same as the Sun Devils allow.
- Washington is 7-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall when scoring more than 70.0 points.
- Arizona State has covered the spread 10 times over 21 games with a set spread.
- The Sun Devils have an ATS record of 8-6-1 when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Arizona State have hit the over seven times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Sun Devils’ 64.2 points per game are only 4.4 fewer points than the 68.6 the Huskies allow to opponents.
- Arizona State is 3-4 against the spread and 4-3 overall when it scores more than 68.6 points.
Washington vs. Arizona State Over/Under Trends
- Washington and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 134.5 points 16 times this season.
- In Arizona State’s 22 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 134.5.
- The total for the contest of 134.5 is 3.3 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Huskies (67.0 points per game) and the Sun Devils (64.2 points per game).
- The 138.6 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.1 more than the 134.5 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Huskies games is 142.0 points, 7.5 more than the over/under of 134.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 3.4 points fewer than the average over/under in Sun Devils’ games this season (137.9 points).
Washington Team Leaders
- Terrell Brown Jr.: 22.0 PTS, 2.5 STL, 46.0 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Daejon Davis: 7.8 PTS, 2.0 STL, 34.6 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (26-for-83)
- Emmitt Matthews Jr.: 11.1 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (26-for-81)
- Jamal Bey: 8.4 PTS, 1.4 STL, 33.7 FG%, 31.8 3PT% (28-for-88)
- Nate Roberts: 4.5 PTS, 44.7 FG%
Arizona State Team Leaders
- Kimani Lawrence: 10.7 PTS, 7.1 REB, 50.8 FG%
- Marreon Jackson: 9.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 30.7 FG%, 23.9 3PT% (28-for-117)
- DJ Horne: 13.0 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 38.3 3PT% (57-for-149)
- Jalen Graham: 7.8 PTS, 46.7 FG%
- Jay Heath: 9.3 PTS, 38.0 FG%, 41.5 3PT% (27-for-65)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.