The NC State Wolf Pack (10-14, 3-10 ACC) are 3.5-point underdogs as they look to stop a four-game losing streak when they host the Wake Forest Demon Deacons (19-5, 9-4 ACC) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at PNC Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total for the matchup is 152.5.
Wake Forest vs. NC State Predictions
Wake Forest vs. NC State Betting Odds
|Wake Forest||-3.5||152.5 points|
Wake Forest vs. NC State Last 10 Games
- Wake Forest is 8-2 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Wake Forest’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Demon Deacons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 145.3 points scored. That’s 7.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the past 10 games, the Demon Deacons are scoring 1.7 points less per game compared to their season average.
- NC State covered the spread three times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- NC State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The past 10 Wolf Pack games averaged 8.8 fewer points (143.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Wolf Pack have a 70.5 points-per-game average, 4.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
Wake Forest vs. NC State Betting Trends
- Wake Forest has registered a 15-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Demon Deacons have an ATS record of 7-5 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Wake Forest’s games have gone over the total 14 times this season.
- The Demon Deacons record just 4.1 more points per game (79.3) than the Wolf Pack give up (75.2).
- Wake Forest is 12-6 against the spread and 17-1 overall when scoring more than 75.2 points.
- NC State is 6-18-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Wolf Pack went 3-5 against the spread.
- This year, NC State’s games have hit the over 16 times out of 25 chances.
- The Wolf Pack’s 74.5 points per game are 5.5 more points than the 69.0 the Demon Deacons give up.
- NC State has put together a 5-9 ATS record and a 7-8 overall record in games it scores more than 69.0 points.
Wake Forest vs. NC State Over/Under Trends
- Wake Forest and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (152.5 points) nine times this season.
- A total of 11 of NC State’s games ended with a combined score higher than 152.5 points this season.
- The Demon Deacons average 79.3 points per game against the Wolf Pack’s 74.5, totaling 1.3 points over the contest’s over/under of 152.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 144.2 points per game, 8.3 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- The Demon Deacons have seen a 144.4 average over/under in their games this season, 8.1 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 9.0 points separates this contest’s over/under (152.5 points) and the average total points bet in Wolf Pack’s games (143.5 points) this season.
Wake Forest Team Leaders
- Alondes Williams: 19.8 PTS, 7.0 REB, 5.2 AST, 1.2 STL, 52.4 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (30-for-95)
- Jake Laravia: 14.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 59.1 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (19-for-49)
- Dallas Walton: 7.9 PTS, 1.5 BLK, 52.2 FG%, 25.7 3PT% (9-for-35)
- Daivien Williamson: 11.8 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 41.1 3PT% (46-for-112)
- Isaiah Mucius: 9.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (51-for-141)
NC State Team Leaders
- Dereon Seabron: 18.0 PTS, 8.8 REB, 1.5 STL, 51.4 FG%, 24.3 3PT% (9-for-37)
- Terquavion Smith: 15.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (69-for-187)
- Jericole Hellems: 13.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.1 FG%, 41.6 3PT% (52-for-125)
- Cam Hayes: 7.4 PTS, 32.3 FG%, 20.7 3PT% (17-for-82)
- Casey Morsell: 7.2 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (30-for-70)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.