The Wagner Seahawks (17-2, 10-0 NEC) are 9.5-point favorites as they look to build on an eight-game home winning streak when they take on the Mount St. Mary’s Mountaineers (11-13, 7-3 NEC) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Spiro Sports Center. The matchup airs at 5:00 PM ET. The over/under is 125.5 in the matchup.
Wagner vs. Mount St. Mary’s Predictions
Wagner vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Odds
Wagner vs. Mount St. Mary’s Last 10 Games
- Wagner covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 10-0 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Wagner games has exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Seahawks games averaged 138.3 total points, 12.8 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their past 10 games, the Seahawks have a points-per-game average 2.1 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Mount St. Mary’s has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread eight times in those games.
- Mount St. Mary’s last 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The past 10 Mountaineers games averaged 4.6 more points (130.1) than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Mountaineers have a 68.7 points-per-game average, 7.0 points above their season-long scoring average.
Wagner vs. Mount St. Mary’s Betting Trends
- Wagner has compiled a 9-5-1 record against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 9.5-point favorites or more, the Seahawks have an ATS record of 3-3-1.
- Games involving Wagner have hit the over seven times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Seahawks put up 71.6 points per game, 10.3 more points than the 61.3 the Mountaineers allow.
- Wagner has an 8-3-1 record against the spread and a 14-1 record overall when scoring more than 61.3 points.
- Mount St. Mary’s has gone 12-8-0 against the spread this year.
- The Mountaineers are 3-1 ATS when playing as at least 9.5-point underdogs.
- This year, Mount St. Mary’s games have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances.
- The Mountaineers put up an average of 61.7 points per game, just 2.5 more points than the 59.2 the Seahawks give up.
- When it scores more than 59.2 points, Mount St. Mary’s is 9-4 against the spread and 10-5 overall.
Wagner vs. Mount St. Mary’s Over/Under Trends
- This season, Wagner and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 125.5 points 11 times.
- This season, 13 games Mount St. Mary’s played finished with a combined score over 125.5 points.
- The Seahawks average 71.6 points per game against the Mountaineers’ 61.7, totaling 7.8 points over the matchup’s total of 125.5.
- This matchup’s total is 5.0 fewer points than the 120.5 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- The Seahawks have seen a 136.6 average over/under in their games this season, 11.1 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.3 points separates the average total points bet in Mountaineers’ games (130.8 points) and this game’s over/under (125.5 points).
Wagner Team Leaders
- Alex Morales: 17.8 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.8 STL, 54.3 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (16-for-42)
- Elijah Ford: 11.7 PTS, 1.8 STL, 54.7 FG%, 20.8 3PT% (5-for-24)
- Raekwon Rogers: 11.1 PTS, 59.8 FG%
- Will Martinez: 11.5 PTS, 47.9 FG%, 28 3PT% (7-for-25)
- Delonnie Hunt: 7 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 29.8 3PT% (14-for-47)
Mount St. Mary’s Team Leaders
- Nana Opoku: 10.9 PTS, 1.7 BLK, 57.8 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (3-for-7)
- Jalen Benjamin: 13.1 PTS, 40.2 FG%, 36.3 3PT% (37-for-102)
- Mezie Offurum: 11.1 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
- Malik Jefferson: 7 PTS, 1.2 BLK, 50.8 FG%
- Deandre Thomas: 7 PTS, 36.4 FG%, 40.3 3PT% (27-for-67)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.