The UNC Asheville Bulldogs (12-11, 4-6 Big South) are heavily favored (by 10 points) to end a four-game home losing streak when they host the Hampton Pirates (7-14, 3-7 Big South) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 6:30 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 137.
UNC Asheville vs. Hampton Predictions
UNC Asheville vs. Hampton Betting Odds
|UNC Asheville||-10||137 points|
UNC Asheville vs. Hampton Last 10 Games
- UNC Asheville covered the spread four times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- UNC Asheville’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 137.6 total points, 0.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 3.9 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Hampton covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Hampton games have exceeded the set total six times.
- The Pirates’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 132.9 points scored. That’s 4.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Pirates have scored 1.4 more points per contest compared to their 62.9 PPG season-long scoring average.
UNC Asheville vs. Hampton Betting Trends
- UNC Asheville has covered the spread 11 times this season (11-9-0).
- The Bulldogs are a perfect 1-0 ATS when playing as at least 10-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of UNC Asheville’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Bulldogs put up 6.0 more points per game (73.7) than the Pirates give up (67.7).
- When UNC Asheville scores more than 67.7 points, it is 7-6 against the spread and 9-7 overall.
- Hampton has registered a 9-11-0 record against the spread this year.
- The Pirates are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 10-point underdogs.
- Hampton games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under eight times this season.
- The Pirates put up an average of 62.9 points per game, only 4.6 fewer points than the 67.5 the Bulldogs allow to opponents.
- When it scores more than 67.5 points, Hampton is 4-1 against the spread and 5-2 overall.
UNC Asheville vs. Hampton Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 UNC Asheville games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 137 points.
- This season, seven games Hampton played finished with a combined score over 137 points.
- The over/under for the game of 137 is 0.4 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (73.7 points per game) and the Pirates (62.9 points per game).
- The 135.2 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.8 fewer than the 137 total in this contest.
- On average, the Bulldogs have seen a 141.1 over/under in their games this season, 4.1 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Pirates games have an over/under of 135.7 points this season, 1.3 points fewer than the total points bet for this contest.
UNC Asheville Team Leaders
- Drew Pember: 14.5 PTS, 3.2 BLK, 48.2 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (24-for-74)
- Tajion Jones: 12.9 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (57-for-150)
- LJ Thorpe: 12.0 PTS, 47.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- Trent Stephney: 7.1 PTS, 1.6 STL, 36.1 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (8-for-38)
- Jamon Battle: 7.7 PTS, 52.6 FG%, 24.0 3PT% (6-for-25)
Hampton Team Leaders
- Russell Dean: 14.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (24-for-84)
- Najee Garvin: 15.9 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Deangelo Epps: 6.4 PTS, 44.6 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (11-for-37)
- Dajour Dickens: 5.1 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 54.5 FG%
- Raymond Bethea Jr.: 5.3 PTS, 39.1 FG%, 16.0 3PT% (4-for-25)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.