The UMass Minutemen (10-11, 3-6 A-10) are at home in A-10 action against the George Washington Colonials (8-13, 4-5 A-10) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Minutemen are favored by 8 points in the game. The matchup has an over/under set at 151 points.
UMass vs. George Washington Predictions
UMass vs. George Washington Betting Odds
UMass vs. George Washington Last 10 Games
- UMass covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 UMass games has exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Minutemen games averaged 147.1 total points, 3.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Minutemen have a points-per-game average 3.8 points below their season-long scoring average.
- George Washington has a 5-5 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- George Washington and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Colonials’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 136.4 points scored. That’s 14.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Colonials’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 67.6, 1.4 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
UMass vs. George Washington Betting Trends
- UMass is 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 8-point favorites or more, the Minutemen have a perfect ATS record of 2-0.
- This season, UMass’ games have hit the over 14 times out of 20 chances.
- The 76.3 points per game the Minutemen average are only 4.4 more points than the Colonials give up (71.9).
- UMass is 9-4 against the spread and 10-5 overall when scoring more than 71.9 points.
- George Washington has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-10-1).
- The Colonials are 6-4 ATS when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- This year, nine of George Washington’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Colonials put up 11.8 fewer points per game (66.2) than the Minutemen give up (78.0).
- George Washington is 1-1 against the spread and 1-1 overall when it scores more than 78.0 points.
UMass vs. George Washington Over/Under Trends
- UMass and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s over/under of 151 points 10 times this season.
- This season, four games George Washington played finished with a combined score higher than 151 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 142.5 points per game, 8.5 points fewer than the total of 151 for this contest.
- This matchup’s point total is 1.1 fewer points than the 149.9 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Minutemen games is 5.8 points fewer than the over/under of 151 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 12.8 points separates this contest’s over/under (151 points) and the average total points bet in Colonials’ games (138.2 points) this season.
UMass Team Leaders
- Noah Fernandes: 13.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.5 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (31-for-76)
- Trent Buttrick: 11.5 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 35.4 3PT% (34-for-96)
- Rich Kelly: 13.1 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 50.5 3PT% (51-for-101)
- CJ Kelly: 11.2 PTS, 39.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (34-for-88)
- T.J. Weeks: 9.1 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (32-for-86)
George Washington Team Leaders
- Joe Bamisile: 15.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 1.1 BLK, 45.1 FG%, 35.2 3PT% (38-for-108)
- James Bishop: 17.7 PTS, 41.3 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (47-for-133)
- Ricky Lindo Jr.: 7.6 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.6 STL, 1.6 BLK, 41.9 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (15-for-39)
- Brayon Freeman: 8.8 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Brendan Adams: 8.1 PTS, 37.1 FG%, 22.0 3PT% (18-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.