UL Monroe (12-12, 4-8 Sun Belt) and UT Arlington (9-13, 5-6 Sun Belt) play at Fant-Ewing Coliseum on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup is listed as a pick ’em. The matchup’s point total is 133.5.
UL Monroe vs. UT Arlington Predictions
UL Monroe vs. UT Arlington Betting Odds
|Pick ’em||–||133.5 points|
UL Monroe vs. UT Arlington Last 10 Games
- UL Monroe is 4-6 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Warhawks games averaged 10.7 more points (144.2) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Warhawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 8.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- UT Arlington has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- UT Arlington’s past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Mavericks’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Mavericks have a 69.3 points-per-game average, 1.4 points above their season-long scoring average.
UL Monroe vs. UT Arlington Betting Trends
- UL Monroe has covered the spread nine times this season (9-12-0).
- Games involving UL Monroe have hit the over 12 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The 72.7 points per game the Warhawks put up are just 3.3 more points than the Mavericks allow (69.4).
- UL Monroe is 6-3 against the spread and 10-2 overall when scoring more than 69.4 points.
- UT Arlington has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-10-0).
- Games involving UT Arlington have hit the over 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Mavericks’ 67.9 points per game are 5.8 fewer points than the 73.7 the Warhawks give up.
- UT Arlington is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 73.7 points.
UL Monroe vs. UT Arlington Over/Under Trends
- UL Monroe and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (133.5 points) 17 times this season.
- This season, seven games UT Arlington played finished with a combined score over 133.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 140.6 points per game, 7.1 points more than the point total of 133.5 for this game.
- These two teams give up a combined 143.1 points per game, 9.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Warhawks have seen a 142.9 average over/under in their games this season, 9.4 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Mavericks’ games this season (135.0 points).
UL Monroe Team Leaders
- Russell Harrison: 13.2 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (50-for-135)
- Andre Jones: 14.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 47.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (14-for-49)
- Nika Metskhvarishvili: 10.5 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (26-for-68)
- Koreem Ozier: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 42.9 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (33-for-89)
- Elijah Gonzales: 6.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (15-for-45)
UT Arlington Team Leaders
- David Azore: 19.2 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 26.9 3PT% (18-for-67)
- Javon Levi: 5.7 PTS, 5.1 AST, 1.7 STL, 38.1 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Patrick Mwamba: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 36.9 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (27-for-95)
- Kaodirichi Akobundu-Ehiogu: 5.2 PTS, 2.3 BLK, 70.3 FG%
- Nicolas Elame: 7.2 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.1 FG%, 30.6 3PT% (11-for-36)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.