The CSU Bakersfield Roadrunners (7-11, 1-6 Big West) will look to end a five-game losing streak when they host the UCSB Gauchos (9-9, 1-4 Big West) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Icardo Center as only 2.5-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 127.
UCSB vs. CSU Bakersfield Predictions
UCSB vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Odds
UCSB vs. CSU Bakersfield Last 10 Games
- UCSB is 2-8-0 against the spread in its last 10 games, and has a 4-6 straight-up record in those matchups.
- UCSB and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The Gauchos’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 135.6 points scored. That’s 8.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Gauchos are scoring 5.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- CSU Bakersfield is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- CSU Bakersfield and its opponents have hit the over in six of the past 10 games.
- The Roadrunners’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 126.4 points scored. That’s 0.6 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Roadrunners’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 62.3, 3.3 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UCSB vs. CSU Bakersfield Betting Trends
- UCSB is 5-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 2.5 points or more, the Gauchos are 5-6 against the spread.
- This season, UCSB’s games have hit the over eight times out of 16 chances.
- The Gauchos score 8.5 more points per game (73.8) than the Roadrunners allow (65.3).
- When UCSB scores more than 65.3 points, it is 5-4 against the spread and 8-3 overall.
- CSU Bakersfield has compiled a 5-10-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 2.5-point underdogs or more, the Roadrunners have an ATS record of 4-4.
- CSU Bakersfield’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Roadrunners’ 65.6 points per game are only 1.1 more points than the 64.5 the Gauchos give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 64.5 points, CSU Bakersfield is 1-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall.
UCSB vs. CSU Bakersfield Over/Under Trends
- This season, 12 of UCSB’s 16 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 127 points.
- This season, nine games CSU Bakersfield played finished with a combined score over 127 points.
- The point total for the game of 127 is 12.4 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gauchos (73.8 points per game) and the Roadrunners (65.6 points per game).
- This matchup’s total is 2.8 fewer points than the 129.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- On average, the Gauchos have seen a 135.4 over/under in their games this season, 8.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 1.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Roadrunners’ games this season (128.5 points).
UCSB Team Leaders
- Amadou Sow: 15.1 PTS, 8.3 REB, 53.2 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (10-for-25)
- Miles Norris: 11.8 PTS, 49.0 FG%, 38.0 3PT% (27-for-71)
- Ajare Sanni: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 33.3 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (18-for-71)
- Ajay Mitchell: 8.1 PTS, 52.0 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Josh Pierre-Louis: 8.0 PTS, 1.2 STL, 58.0 FG%
CSU Bakersfield Team Leaders
- Justin Edler-Davis: 9.8 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (20-for-55)
- Kaleb Higgins: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 33.7 FG%, 28.8 3PT% (19-for-66)
- Justin McCall: 9.3 PTS, 49.0 FG%
- Shawn Stith: 6.7 PTS, 47.7 FG%
- David Walker: 7.1 PTS, 48.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (5-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.