The Southern Miss Golden Eagles (6-16, 1-8 C-USA) will try to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the UAB Blazers (18-5, 8-2 C-USA) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Reed Green Coliseum as big, 24.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 141.
UAB vs. Southern Miss Predictions
UAB vs. Southern Miss Betting Odds
UAB vs. Southern Miss Last 10 Games
- UAB is 8-2 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- UAB and its opponents have hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Blazers games averaged 142.4 total points, 1.4 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Blazers are scoring 1.3 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Southern Miss is 0-10 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Southern Miss’ past 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The Golden Eagles’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 133.8 points scored. That’s 7.2 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Golden Eagles’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 61.4, 1.5 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
UAB vs. Southern Miss Betting Trends
- UAB is 14-6-1 against the spread this season.
- The Blazers have an ATS record of 2-1 when playing as at least 24.5-point favorites.
- Games involving UAB have hit the over 13 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The 81.3 points per game the Blazers put up are 9.4 more points than the Golden Eagles give up (71.9).
- UAB is 11-4 against the spread and 15-2 overall when scoring more than 71.9 points.
- Southern Miss has compiled a 7-13-0 record against the spread this year.
- Southern Miss’ games have gone over the total 11 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Golden Eagles put up an average of 62.9 points per game, just 1.6 fewer points than the 64.5 the Blazers allow.
- When it scores more than 64.5 points, Southern Miss is 3-2 against the spread and 5-3 overall.
UAB vs. Southern Miss Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 UAB games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 141 points.
- In Southern Miss’ 20 games this season, six have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s total of 141.
- Together, the two teams combine for 144.2 points per game, 3.2 points more than the over/under of 141 for this game.
- The 136.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 4.6 fewer than the 141 total in this contest.
- This season, the average total for Blazers games is 141.9 points, 0.9 more than the over/under of 141 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.5 points separates this matchup’s over/under (141 points) and the average total points bet in Golden Eagles’ games (133.5 points) this season.
UAB Team Leaders
- Jordan Walker: 19.4 PTS, 1.5 STL, 41.9 FG%, 42.0 3PT% (76-for-181)
- Quan Jackson: 11.7 PTS, 2.4 STL, 46.6 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (8-for-40)
- KJ Buffen: 10.3 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (2-for-6)
- Trey Jemison: 6.8 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.5 BLK, 60.0 FG%
- Tavin Lovan: 8.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 46.6 FG%
Southern Miss Team Leaders
- Tyler Stevenson: 14.5 PTS, 8.0 REB, 1.2 BLK, 51.4 FG%
- Isaih Moore: 10.6 PTS, 54.0 FG%, 24.2 3PT% (8-for-33)
- Jaron Pierre, Jr.: 10.6 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (52-for-149)
- DeAndre Pinckney: 8.2 PTS, 44.8 FG%, 30.5 3PT% (18-for-59)
- Walyn Napper: 4.5 PTS, 33.0 FG%, 28.1 3PT% (9-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.