The Troy Trojans (16-7, 7-3 Sun Belt) are 3-point favorites as they try to continue a three-game win streak when they host the Arkansas State Red Wolves (15-6, 6-3 Sun Belt) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Trojan Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 134.5.
Troy vs. Arkansas State Predictions
Troy vs. Arkansas State Betting Odds
Troy vs. Arkansas State Last 10 Games
- Troy has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Troy games has gone over the set total three times.
- The Trojans’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.1 points scored. That’s 2.6 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Trojans are scoring 3.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Arkansas State covered the spread seven times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Arkansas State games have gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 Red Wolves games averaged 4.8 more points (139.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their past 10 games, the Red Wolves have scored 2.4 fewer points per contest compared to their 72.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Troy vs. Arkansas State Betting Trends
- Troy has covered the spread 13 times this season (13-7-0).
- The Trojans are 1-3 ATS when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- This season, nine of Troy’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Trojans average 70.7 points per game, just 3.3 more points than the 67.4 the Red Wolves allow.
- When Troy puts up more than 67.4 points, it is 10-2 against the spread and 13-2 overall.
- Arkansas State is 10-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Red Wolves have an ATS record of 2-3 when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- Arkansas State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Red Wolves put up an average of 72.8 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 65.0 the Trojans allow to opponents.
- Arkansas State is 9-4 against the spread and 15-1 overall when it scores more than 65.0 points.
Troy vs. Arkansas State Over/Under Trends
- Troy and its opponents have combined to hit the over on Thursday’s total of 134.5 points nine times this season.
- This season, nine games Arkansas State played finished with a combined score higher than 134.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 143.5 points per game, 9.0 points more than the over/under of 134.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s point total is 2.1 fewer points than the 132.4 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the Trojans have seen a 136.2 over/under in their games this season, 1.7 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 5.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Red Wolves’ games this season (140.0 points).
Troy Team Leaders
- Efe Odigie: 11.3 PTS, 49.2 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (4-for-11)
- Zay Williams: 8.8 PTS, 7.0 REB, 47.9 FG%, 43.3 3PT% (13-for-30)
- Duke Deen: 9.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.1 FG%, 33.6 3PT% (42-for-125)
- Desmond Williams: 6.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.0 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (36-for-99)
- Duke Miles: 8.9 PTS, 2.5 STL, 39.8 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (12-for-40)
Arkansas State Team Leaders
- Norchad Omier: 16.9 PTS, 12.1 REB, 1.3 STL, 2.0 BLK, 65.9 FG%
- Desi Sills: 13.3 PTS, 1.9 STL, 45.6 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (20-for-76)
- Caleb Fields: 7.7 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.3 STL, 32.3 FG%, 29.4 3PT% (15-for-51)
- Marquis Eaton: 12.3 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (29-for-83)
- Keyon Wesley: 4.9 PTS, 51.8 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.