The Oklahoma Sooners (13-10, 3-7 Big 12) will try to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the No. 9 Texas Tech Red Raiders (18-5, 7-3 Big 12) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Lloyd Noble Center as only 3-point underdogs. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 128 in the matchup.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Predictions
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Betting Odds
|Texas Tech||-3||128 points|
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Last 10 Games
- Texas Tech is 9-1 overall and 9-1-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Texas Tech and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Red Raiders games averaged 3.6 more points (131.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the last 10 games, the Red Raiders are scoring 2.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Oklahoma is 3-7 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- Oklahoma’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Sooners games averaged 5.7 more points (133.7) than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Sooners have scored 6.1 fewer points per contest compared to their 69.7 PPG season-long scoring average.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Betting Trends
- Texas Tech has gone 16-7-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3-point favorites or more, the Red Raiders have an ATS record of 11-5.
- This season, 11 of Texas Tech’s games have gone over the point total.
- The 74.3 points per game the Red Raiders put up are 10.3 more points than the Sooners give up (64.0).
- Texas Tech has a 13-5 record against the spread and a 16-2 record overall when scoring more than 64.0 points.
- Oklahoma has covered the spread 10 times this year (10-13-0).
- In games they have played as 3-point underdogs or more, the Sooners have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This year, 14 of Oklahoma’s games have gone over the point total out of 24 chances.
- The Sooners’ 69.7 points per game are 9.6 more points than the 60.1 the Red Raiders allow to opponents.
- Oklahoma has put together a 10-7 ATS record and a 12-6 overall record in games it scores more than 60.1 points.
Texas Tech vs. Oklahoma Over/Under Trends
- This season, Texas Tech games have seen a combined score higher than this game’s 128-point total 15 times.
- This season, 16 games Oklahoma played finished with a combined score higher than 128 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 128 is 16.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Red Raiders (74.3 points per game) and the Sooners (69.7 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 124.1 points per game, 3.9 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season, the average total for Red Raiders games is 136.2 points, 8.2 more than the over/under of 128 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 7.1 points fewer than the average over/under in Sooners’ games this season (135.1 points).
Texas Tech Team Leaders
- Bryson Williams: 13.7 PTS, 53.5 FG%, 46.4 3PT% (26-for-56)
- Kevin McCullar: 9.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 37.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (22-for-67)
- Davion Warren: 10.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.3 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (19-for-60)
- Kevin Obanor: 10.3 PTS, 46.5 FG%, 32.0 3PT% (32-for-100)
- Adonis Arms: 7.8 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
Oklahoma Team Leaders
- Tanner Groves: 12.7 PTS, 55.3 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (26-for-71)
- Jalen Hill: 8.5 PTS, 59.5 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (6-for-24)
- Umoja Gibson: 12.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 40.3 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (54-for-150)
- Jordan Goldwire: 9.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.6 FG%, 26.8 3PT% (15-for-56)
- Elijah Harkless: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.4 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (27-for-82)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.