The Stony Brook Seawolves (13-10, 5-5 America East) are favored (-3.5) to stop a three-game losing streak when they host the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (11-10, 4-6 America East) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Island Federal Credit Union Arena. The point total is 139.5 for the matchup.
Stony Brook vs. UMass-Lowell Predictions
Stony Brook vs. UMass-Lowell Betting Odds
|Stony Brook||-3.5||139.5 points|
Stony Brook vs. UMass-Lowell Last 10 Games
- Stony Brook covered the spread three times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Stony Brook and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Seawolves games averaged 139.7 total points, 0.2 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Seawolves’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 1.4 points lower than their season-long average.
- UMass-Lowell covered the spread five times in its past 10 matchups while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 UMass-Lowell games have gone over the set total three times.
- The past 10 River Hawks games averaged 3.9 fewer points (135.6) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the River Hawks are scoring 65.4 points per game compared to their 68.9 season average.
Stony Brook vs. UMass-Lowell Betting Trends
- Stony Brook has covered the spread eight times in 20 games with a set spread.
- The Seawolves have an ATS record of 4-6 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- This season, Stony Brook’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 20 chances.
- The Seawolves average 71.5 points per game, 6.8 more points than the 64.7 the River Hawks give up.
- When Stony Brook scores more than 64.7 points, it is 8-7 against the spread and 12-4 overall.
- UMass-Lowell is 9-9-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the River Hawks went 4-3 against the spread.
- UMass-Lowell games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under six times out of 18 chances this season.
- The River Hawks’ 68.9 points per game are just 3.8 fewer points than the 72.7 the Seawolves give up to opponents.
- UMass-Lowell is 2-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall when it scores more than 72.7 points.
Stony Brook vs. UMass-Lowell Over/Under Trends
- Stony Brook and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (139.5 points) 14 times this season.
- This season, three of UMass-Lowell’s games have ended with a score higher than 139.5 points.
- The Seawolves average 71.5 points per game against the River Hawks’ 68.9, amounting to 0.9 points over the game’s total of 139.5.
- The 137.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.1 fewer than the 139.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Seawolves have seen a 139.9 over/under in their games this season, 0.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- River Hawks games have an over/under of 135.4 points this season, 4.1 points fewer than the total points bet for this matchup.
Stony Brook Team Leaders
- Tykei Greene: 11.4 PTS, 7.7 REB, 1.4 STL, 48.5 FG%, 37.1 3PT% (26-for-70)
- Jahlil Jenkins: 13.9 PTS, 2.0 STL, 42.8 FG%, 37.8 3PT% (42-for-111)
- Anthony Roberts: 14.1 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 27.6 3PT% (27-for-98)
- Frankie Policelli: 7.8 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (37-for-92)
- Juan Felix Rodriguez: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.7 FG%, 22.9 3PT% (19-for-83)
UMass-Lowell Team Leaders
- Max Brooks: 10.4 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 63.2 FG%
- Allin Blunt: 11.8 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
- Kalil Thomas: 9.7 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (32-for-89)
- Everette Hammond: 9.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 34.9 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (21-for-70)
- Justin Faison: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.9 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (25-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.