The Saint Thomas Tommies (8-15, 2-9 Summit) are favored (by 7.5 points) to stop a four-game home losing streak when they host the North Dakota Fightin’ Hawks (5-20, 1-11 Summit) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 151.5.
St. Thomas vs. North Dakota Predictions
St. Thomas vs. North Dakota Betting Odds
|St. Thomas||-7.5||151.5 points|
St. Thomas vs. North Dakota Last 10 Games
- St. Thomas is 2-8-0 against the spread over its last 10 games, and has a 1-9 straight-up record in those contests.
- St. Thomas and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Tommies games averaged 151.5 points, equal to this matchup’s point total.
- The Tommies’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 5.3 points lower than their season-long average.
- North Dakota covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 1-9 record straight-up in those games.
- North Dakota’s past 10 outings saw four go over the total.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 151.1 points scored. That’s 0.4 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 71.4, 0.7 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
St. Thomas vs. North Dakota Betting Trends
- St. Thomas is 9-11-0 against the spread this season.
- St. Thomas’ games have gone over the total 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The 75.1 points per game the Tommies average are the same as the Fightin’ Hawks allow.
- When St. Thomas scores more than 79.0 points, it is 4-0 against the spread and 6-0 overall.
- North Dakota has registered an 8-15-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games this season when an underdog by 7.5 points or more, the Fightin’ Hawks have gone 5-7 against the spread.
- This year, 11 of North Dakota’s games have gone over the point total out of 23 chances.
- The Fightin’ Hawks’ 70.7 points per game are only 3.6 fewer points than the 74.3 the Tommies give up to opponents.
- North Dakota is 4-3 against the spread and 3-5 overall when it scores more than 74.3 points.
St. Thomas vs. North Dakota Over/Under Trends
- St. Thomas and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under (151.5 points) 10 times this season.
- A total of 11 of North Dakota’s games finished with a combined score over 151.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 151.5 is 5.7 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Tommies (75.1 points per game) and the Fightin’ Hawks (70.7 points per game).
- The 153.3 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.8 more than the 151.5 total in this contest.
- The Tommies have seen a 148.6 average over/under in their games this season, 2.9 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.6 points separates this matchup’s over/under (151.5 points) and the average total points bet in Fightin’ Hawks’ games (145.9 points) this season.
St. Thomas Team Leaders
- Anders Nelson: 15.3 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 28.7 3PT% (31-for-108)
- Riley Miller: 15.5 PTS, 40.8 FG%, 40.1 3PT% (81-for-202)
- Parker Bjorklund: 13.4 PTS, 54.8 FG%, 57.1 3PT% (4-for-7)
- Brooks Allen: 6.5 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (22-for-65)
- Burt Hedstrom: 7.2 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
North Dakota Team Leaders
- Paul Bruns: 14.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (56-for-154)
- Tsotne Tsartsidze: 8.2 PTS, 45.1 FG%
- Bentiu Panoam: 7.4 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (31-for-86)
- Matt Norman: 8.5 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 32.2 3PT% (39-for-121)
- Ethan Igbanugo: 8.5 PTS, 34.4 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (35-for-103)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.