The Little Rock Trojans (7-13, 2-6 Sun Belt) will attempt to break a four-game losing streak when they visit the South Alabama Jaguars (15-8, 5-5 Sun Belt) at 8:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022 as 15.5-point underdogs. The Jaguars have lost three games in a row. The matchup has a point total of 139.5.
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Predictions
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Betting Odds
|South Alabama||-15.5||139.5 points|
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Last 10 Games
- South Alabama has a 6-4 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 South Alabama games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The Jaguars’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 139.4 points scored. That’s 0.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Jaguars are scoring 2.1 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Little Rock is 2-8-0 against the spread and 1-9 overall in its past 10 matchups.
- The final scores of the last 10 Little Rock games have surpassed the set total five times.
- The Trojans’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 138.8 points scored. That’s 0.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Trojans have a 65.8 points-per-game average, 3.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Betting Trends
- South Alabama has put together an 11-8-0 record against the spread this season.
- South Alabama games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Jaguars record 73.3 points per game, only 0.2 fewer points than the 73.5 the Trojans allow.
- When South Alabama scores more than 73.5 points, it is 6-1 against the spread and 9-1 overall.
- Little Rock has covered the spread in a game five times this season (5-12-0).
- The Trojans have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- Little Rock’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 17 chances this year.
- The Trojans score just 4.6 more points per game (68.9) than the Jaguars give up to opponents (64.3).
- When it scores more than 64.3 points, Little Rock is 5-3 against the spread and 6-4 overall.
South Alabama vs. Little Rock Over/Under Trends
- This season, nine of South Alabama’s 19 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 139.5 points.
- Nine of Little Rock’s games finished with a combined score over 139.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 139.5 is 2.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Jaguars (73.3 points per game) and the Trojans (68.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 137.8 points per game, 1.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Jaguars games is 1.7 points fewer than the over/under of 139.5 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 0.6 points separates this contest’s over/under (139.5 points) and the average total points bet in Trojans’ games (138.9 points) this season.
South Alabama Team Leaders
- Charles Manning Jr.: 16.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.2 FG%, 26.5 3PT% (22-for-83)
- Javon Franklin: 11.9 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.4 STL, 1.3 BLK, 65.2 FG%
- Jay Jay Chandler: 16.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.5 FG%, 35.7 3PT% (30-for-84)
- Kayo Goncalves: 7.5 PTS, 36.0 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (50-for-144)
- Diante Smith: 6.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 37.5 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
Little Rock Team Leaders
- Isaiah Palermo: 12.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 50.0 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (13-for-34)
- Nikola Maric: 14.6 PTS, 53.1 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Marko Lukic: 11.4 PTS, 38.3 FG%, 26.1 3PT% (18-for-69)
- Jovan Stulic: 6.8 PTS, 47.5 FG%, 36.9 3PT% (24-for-65)
- Kevin Osawe: 6.7 PTS, 34.1 FG%, 26.6 3PT% (17-for-64)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.