The Chicago State Cougars (6-17, 2-8 WAC) are big, 12-point underdogs as they attempt to turn around a four-game losing streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (14-8, 7-4 WAC) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Jones Convocation Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is set at 136.
SFA vs. Chicago State Predictions
SFA vs. Chicago State Betting Odds
SFA vs. Chicago State Last 10 Games
- SFA has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- SFA’s last 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The ‘Jacks’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 140.8 points scored. That’s 4.8 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the ‘Jacks have a points-per-game average 2.0 points below their season-long scoring average.
- Chicago State is 2-8 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- Chicago State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The Cougars’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.0 points scored. That’s 1.0 more point than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the Cougars have scored 4.0 more points per contest compared to their 62.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
SFA vs. Chicago State Betting Trends
- SFA has gone 8-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The ‘Jacks have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 12-point favorites.
- Games involving SFA have hit the over nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The ‘Jacks record 73.5 points per game, only 0.8 fewer points than the 74.3 the Cougars give up.
- When SFA totals more than 74.3 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall.
- Chicago State has compiled a 14-9-0 record against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 12-point underdogs or more, the Cougars have an ATS record of 7-4.
- This season, Chicago State’s games have hit the over 13 times.
- The Cougars score an average of 62.8 points per game, 6.3 fewer points than the 69.1 the ‘Jacks allow to opponents.
- Chicago State has put together a 3-2 ATS record and a 1-4 overall record in games it scores more than 69.1 points.
SFA vs. Chicago State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 11 SFA games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 136 points.
- This season, 12 of Chicago State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 136 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 136.3 points per game, 0.3 points more than the point total of 136 for this contest.
- The 143.4 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 7.4 more than the 136 over/under in this contest.
- This season, the average total for ‘Jacks games is 142.7 points, 6.7 more than the over/under of 136 points for this contest.
- Cougars’ games have a total points bet of 136.2 points this season, 0.2 points more than the over/under for this contest.
SFA Team Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil: 15.3 PTS, 7.0 REB, 58.1 FG%
- Sadaidriene Hall: 9.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 57.0 FG%
- Calvin Solomon: 9.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 58.3 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (5-for-11)
- David Kachelries: 10.6 PTS, 1.2 STL, 41.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (30-for-96)
- Jaylin Jackson-Posey: 6.9 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.4 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (19-for-57)
Chicago State Team Leaders
- Coreyoun Rushin: 10.1 PTS, 7.6 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.4 FG%, 11.1 3PT% (2-for-18)
- Brandon Betson: 13.5 PTS, 38.8 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (54-for-139)
- Jahsean Corbett: 11.7 PTS, 42.2 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (25-for-80)
- Dominique Alexander: 8.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 35.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (23-for-71)
- Favour Chukwukelu: 4.2 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 34.5 3PT% (19-for-55)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.