The Seattle U Redhawks (17-6, 8-2 WAC) are heavy favorites (-13) as they attempt to continue a six-game home win streak when they host the UT Rio Grande Valley Vaqueros (7-16, 2-9 WAC) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at UTRGV Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 155.5 points.
Seattle U vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Predictions
Seattle U vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Odds
|Seattle U||-13||155.5 points|
Seattle U vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Last 10 Games
- Seattle U is 7-3 overall and 7-3-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- The final score of the past 10 Seattle U games has surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Redhawks games averaged 142.1 total points, 13.4 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Redhawks have a points-per-game average 0.1 points below their season-long scoring average.
- UT Rio Grande Valley has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 UT Rio Grande Valley games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Vaqueros games averaged 6.0 fewer points (149.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Vaqueros have a 74.1 points-per-game average, 0.8 points above their season-long scoring average.
Seattle U vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Betting Trends
- Seattle U has gone 13-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Redhawks are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 13-point favorites.
- Seattle U’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Redhawks put up just 2.5 fewer points per game (76.2) than the Vaqueros allow (78.7).
- When Seattle U puts up more than 78.7 points, it is 4-2 against the spread and 7-1 overall.
- UT Rio Grande Valley is 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Vaqueros have an ATS record of 2-2 when playing as at least 13-point underdogs.
- This season, UT Rio Grande Valley’s games have hit the over 14 times out of 21 chances.
- The Vaqueros put up 5.8 more points per game (73.3) than the Redhawks allow (67.5).
- UT Rio Grande Valley is 9-5 against the spread and 7-10 overall when it scores more than 67.5 points.
Seattle U vs. UT Rio Grande Valley Over/Under Trends
- Seattle U and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (155.5 points) four times this season.
- This season, 10 of UT Rio Grande Valley’s games have ended with a score higher than 155.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.5 points per game, 6.0 points fewer than the point total of 155.5 for this contest.
- This matchup’s over/under is 9.3 fewer points than the 146.2 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Redhawks games is 142.9 points, 12.6 fewer than the over/under of 155.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 7.9 points separates this matchup’s over/under (155.5 points) and the average total points bet in Vaqueros’ games (147.6 points) this season.
Seattle U Team Leaders
- Darrion Trammell: 16.8 PTS, 5.5 AST, 2.6 STL, 40.0 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (37-for-107)
- Cameron Tyson: 15.9 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 40.8 3PT% (80-for-196)
- Riley Grigsby: 13.1 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (31-for-109)
- Emeka Udenyi: 6.9 PTS, 55.8 FG%
- Viktor Rajkovic: 4.4 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (13-for-47)
UT Rio Grande Valley Team Leaders
- Justin Johnson: 17.3 PTS, 51.5 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (26-for-69)
- Mike Adewunmi: 9.3 PTS, 41.6 FG%, 27.7 3PT% (23-for-83)
- Marek Nelson: 10.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 49.1 FG%, 32.3 3PT% (21-for-65)
- Ricky Nelson: 7.9 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 48.3 3PT% (14-for-29)
- RayQuan Taylor: 6.7 PTS, 59.2 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.