The San Jose State Spartans (7-15, 0-10 MWC) are heavy underdogs (+16.5) as they try to break a 10-game losing streak when they host the San Diego State Aztecs (13-6, 5-3 MWC) at 11:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Event Center Arena. The point total is set at 124.5 for the matchup.
San Diego State vs. San Jose State Predictions
San Diego State vs. San Jose State Betting Odds
|San Diego State||-16.5||124.5 points|
San Diego State vs. San Jose State Last 10 Games
- San Diego State has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- San Diego State’s past 10 outings saw three go over the total.
- The past 10 Aztecs games averaged 4.8 more points (129.3) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Aztecs’ per-game scoring average over their last 10 games is 0.7 points higher than their season-long average.
- San Jose State has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- San Jose State and its opponents have hit the over in five of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Spartans games averaged 135.7 total points, 11.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- In their last 10 games, the Spartans have a 57.6 points-per-game average, 8.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
San Diego State vs. San Jose State Betting Trends
- San Diego State has registered a 10-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aztecs are 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 16.5-point favorites.
- This season, San Diego State’s games have hit the over five times.
- The Aztecs average 8.0 fewer points per game (64.3) than the Spartans give up (72.3).
- San Diego State is 4-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- San Jose State has registered a 12-9-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Spartans have an ATS record of 3-1 when playing as at least 16.5-point underdogs.
- San Jose State’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Spartans’ 66.0 points per game are 8.8 more points than the 57.2 the Aztecs give up to opponents.
- San Jose State has put together a 12-3 ATS record and a 7-9 overall record in games it scores more than 57.2 points.
San Diego State vs. San Jose State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 10 San Diego State games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 124.5 points.
- There have been 16 San Jose State games that have finished with a combined score over 124.5 points this season.
- The over/under for the contest of 124.5 is 5.8 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Aztecs (64.3 points per game) and the Spartans (66.0 points per game).
- The 129.5 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 5.0 more than the 124.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Aztecs have seen a 130.4 over/under in their games this season, 5.9 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Spartans’ games have a total points bet of 137.6 points this season, 13.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
San Diego State Team Leaders
- Matt Bradley: 17.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.8 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (32-for-84)
- Nathan Mensah: 7.2 PTS, 2.2 BLK, 44.3 FG%
- Trey Pulliam: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.0 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (13-for-39)
- Keshad Johnson: 6.7 PTS, 50.0 FG%
- Lamont Butler: 7.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 41.7 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (15-for-37)
San Jose State Team Leaders
- Omari Moore: 13.2 PTS, 48.8 FG%, 45.5 3PT% (20-for-44)
- Shon Robinson: 8.2 PTS, 45.9 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (12-for-48)
- Trey Anderson: 9.6 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 47.1 3PT% (32-for-68)
- Trey Smith: 8.8 PTS, 32.2 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (46-for-140)
- Tibet Gorener: 7.7 PTS, 37.4 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (40-for-114)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.