The No. 22 Saint Mary’s Gaels (19-5, 7-2 WCC) are heavy favorites (-15.5) as they try to extend an eight-game home win streak when they host the San Diego Toreros (13-11, 6-5 WCC) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at McKeon Pavilion. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 126.5.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego Predictions
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego Betting Odds
|Saint Mary’s (CA)||-15.5||126.5 points|
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego Last 10 Games
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 8-2 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Saint Mary’s (CA)’s past 10 contests saw seven hit the over.
- The past 10 Gaels games averaged 5.8 more points (132.3) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the last 10 games, the Gaels are scoring 3.4 points more per game compared to their season average.
- San Diego covered the spread seven times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 San Diego games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The last 10 Toreros games averaged 139.7 total points, 13.2 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Toreros have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their 67.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego Betting Trends
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 15-10-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 15.5-point favorites or more, the Gaels have an ATS record of 2-3.
- This season, Saint Mary’s (CA)’s games have hit the over 11 times out of 25 chances.
- The Gaels put up 70.0 points per game, only 4.3 more points than the 65.7 the Toreros give up.
- Saint Mary’s (CA) is 11-5 against the spread and 16-1 overall when scoring more than 65.7 points.
- San Diego is 12-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Toreros are 2-1 ATS when playing as at least 15.5-point underdogs.
- This season, 11 of San Diego’s games have gone over the point total out of 22 chances.
- The Toreros score an average of 67.8 points per game, 8.6 more points than the 59.2 the Gaels allow to opponents.
- San Diego has put together a 12-5 ATS record and a 12-7 overall record in games it scores more than 59.2 points.
Saint Mary’s (CA) vs. San Diego Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Saint Mary’s (CA) games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 126.5 points.
- In San Diego’s 22 games this season, 16 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 126.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.8 points per game, 11.3 points more than the total of 126.5 for this contest.
- The 124.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 1.6 fewer than the 126.5 total in this contest.
- On average, the Gaels have seen a 129.8 over/under in their games this season, 3.3 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- Toreros’ games have a total points bet of 136.4 points this season, 9.9 points more than the over/under for this game.
Saint Mary’s (CA) Team Leaders
- Matthias Tass: 13.1 PTS, 57.0 FG%, 15.4 3PT% (2-for-13)
- Logan Johnson: 10.6 PTS, 2.0 STL, 41.8 FG%, 28.4 3PT% (19-for-67)
- Tommy Kuhse: 10.1 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 45.6 3PT% (31-for-68)
- Alex Ducas: 11.0 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 40.0 3PT% (52-for-130)
- Kyle Bowen: 5.8 PTS, 48.1 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (28-for-72)
San Diego Team Leaders
- Marcellus Earlington: 13.8 PTS, 43.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (34-for-95)
- Terrell Brown: 8.0 PTS, 2.4 BLK, 49.1 FG%
- Wayne McKinney III: 6.8 PTS, 43.2 FG%, 37.0 3PT% (17-for-46)
- Joey Calcaterra: 8.9 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (28-for-78)
- Jase Townsend: 9.1 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 40.9 3PT% (18-for-44)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.