The High Point Panthers (10-13, 4-5 Big South) are just 3-point underdogs as they try to break a six-game road slide when they square off against the Presbyterian Blue Hose (11-14, 3-7 Big South) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Templeton Physical Education Center. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 128 points.
Presbyterian vs. High Point Predictions
Presbyterian vs. High Point Betting Odds
Presbyterian vs. High Point Last 10 Games
- Presbyterian is 3-7 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- The final score of the past 10 Presbyterian games has gone over the set total five times.
- The last 10 Blue Hose games averaged 128.1 total points, 0.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Blue Hose have a points-per-game average 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
- High Point is 5-5 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 contests.
- High Point’s last 10 contests saw five hit the over.
- The past 10 Panthers games averaged 3.7 more points (131.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During the last 10 games, the Panthers are scoring 66.9 points per game compared to their 69.7 season average.
Presbyterian vs. High Point Betting Trends
- Presbyterian has registered a 12-10-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Blue Hose have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 3-point favorites.
- Presbyterian’s games have gone over the total 10 times out of 23 chances this season.
- The Blue Hose average only 2.7 fewer points per game (67.2) than the Panthers allow (69.9).
- Presbyterian has a 4-2-1 record against the spread and a 7-3 record overall when scoring more than 69.9 points.
- High Point is 12-8-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are 8-2 ATS when playing as at least 3-point underdogs.
- High Point’s games have gone over the total nine times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Panthers’ 69.7 points per game are only 2.8 more points than the 66.9 the Blue Hose give up.
- High Point has put together a 7-1 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 66.9 points.
Presbyterian vs. High Point Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Presbyterian games this season have gone over Wednesday’s total of 128 points.
- This season, 16 of High Point’s games have ended with a score higher than 128 points.
- The total for the game of 128 is 8.9 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Blue Hose (67.2 points per game) and the Panthers (69.7 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 136.8 points per game, 8.8 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Blue Hose have seen a 132.6 average over/under in their games this season, 4.6 points more than the over/under in this contest.
- Panthers’ games have a total points bet of 135.1 points this season, 7.1 points more than the over/under for this contest.
Presbyterian Team Leaders
- Rayshon Harrison: 17.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 37.2 FG%, 25.1 3PT% (42-for-167)
- Winston Hill: 10.7 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 21.7 3PT% (5-for-23)
- Trevon Reddish: 8.9 PTS, 49.1 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (7-for-20)
- Kobe Stewart: 5.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.0 FG%, 32.7 3PT% (18-for-55)
- Brandon Younger: 6.2 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (22-for-74)
High Point Team Leaders
- Zach Austin: 14.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.5 STL, 2.3 BLK, 41.6 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (45-for-133)
- John-Michael Wright: 19.6 PTS, 41.4 FG%, 37.6 3PT% (50-for-133)
- Jaden House: 12.0 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 35.1 3PT% (27-for-77)
- Bryant Randleman: 6.2 PTS, 1.7 STL, 49.5 FG%, 22.2 3PT% (2-for-9)
- Emmanuel Izunabor: 4.9 PTS, 49.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.