The Oregon Ducks (15-7, 8-3 Pac-12) are 8.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Stanford Cardinal (14-9, 7-6 Pac-12) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Matthew Knight Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 140.5.
Oregon vs. Stanford Predictions
Oregon vs. Stanford Betting Odds
Oregon vs. Stanford Last 10 Games
- Oregon has a 9-1 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final score of the past 10 Oregon games has exceeded the set total six times.
- The past 10 Ducks games averaged 0.4 more points (140.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Ducks are scoring 3.6 points more per game compared to their season average.
- Stanford covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 5-5 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Stanford games have gone over the set total four times.
- The last 10 Cardinal games averaged 136.6 total points, 3.9 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- During their last 10 games, the Cardinal have a 65.1 points-per-game average, 2.9 points below their season-long scoring average.
Oregon vs. Stanford Betting Trends
- Oregon is 9-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games this season when favored by 8.5 points or more, the Ducks are 4-5 against the spread.
- Oregon games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Ducks record 73.8 points per game, 5.0 more points than the 68.8 the Cardinal allow.
- Oregon has an 8-8 record against the spread and a 13-3 record overall when scoring more than 68.8 points.
- Stanford is 10-13-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Cardinal have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Stanford games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 24 chances this season.
- The Cardinal’s 68.0 points per game are only 1.0 more point than the 67.0 the Ducks allow.
- Stanford has put together a 5-7-1 ATS record and a 9-3 overall record in games it scores more than 67.0 points.
Oregon vs. Stanford Over/Under Trends
- Oregon and its opponents have hit the over on this game’s total (140.5 points) 11 times this season.
- This season, 12 games Stanford played finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 141.8 points per game, 1.3 points more than the total of 140.5 for this matchup.
- The 135.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 4.7 fewer than the 140.5 over/under in this contest.
- The Ducks have seen a 137.5 average over/under in their games this season, 3.0 points fewer than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 5.1 points separates this contest’s over/under (140.5 points) and the average total points bet in Cardinal’s games (135.4 points) this season.
Oregon Team Leaders
- Will Richardson: 15.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 50.0 FG%, 46.7 3PT% (50-for-107)
- Jacob Young: 12.0 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.8 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (18-for-63)
- De’Vion Harmon: 10.7 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.3 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (33-for-84)
- Quincy Guerrier: 8.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (25-for-83)
- Eric Williams Jr.: 7.7 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.9 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (25-for-63)
Stanford Team Leaders
- Ingram Harrison: 11.5 PTS, 40.7 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Spencer Jones: 10.3 PTS, 47.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (38-for-106)
- Jaiden Delaire: 11.1 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (14-for-38)
- Michael O’Connell: 7.3 PTS, 37.6 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (16-for-60)
- Brandon Angel: 7.7 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (20-for-61)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.