The Ohio Bobcats (19-4, 10-2 MAC) hit the road in MAC action against the Central Michigan Chippewas (6-14, 5-4 MAC) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The Bobcats are double-digit favorites by 12.5 points in the game. The matchup’s point total is set at 140.
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Predictions
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Betting Odds
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Last 10 Games
- Ohio covered the spread four times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Ohio and its opponents have hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Bobcats games averaged 144.3 total points, 4.3 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- Across their last 10 games, the Bobcats have scored 3.1 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Central Michigan has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- Central Michigan and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The last 10 Chippewas games averaged 146.1 total points, 6.1 more points than this matchup’s point total.
- The Chippewas’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 68.0, 2.2 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Betting Trends
- Ohio has covered the spread in a matchup 10 times this season (10-12-0).
- The Bobcats have an ATS record of just 2-7 when playing as at least 12.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Ohio have hit the over 12 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The 74.4 points per game the Bobcats put up are the same as the Chippewas allow.
- Ohio is 5-3 against the spread and 9-0 overall when scoring more than 79.3 points.
- Central Michigan has put together a 10-10-0 record against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 12.5 points or more so far this season, the Chippewas have gone 4-5 against the spread.
- Central Michigan games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times this season.
- The Chippewas put up an average of 65.8 points per game, just 0.7 fewer points than the 66.5 the Bobcats give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 66.5 points, Central Michigan is 7-4 against the spread and 4-7 overall.
Ohio vs. Central Michigan Over/Under Trends
- Ohio and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total (140 points) 12 times this season.
- A total of 12 of Central Michigan’s games finished with a combined score over 140 points this season.
- The total for the game of 140 is 0.2 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bobcats (74.4 points per game) and the Chippewas (65.8 points per game).
- The 145.8 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 5.8 more than the 140 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Bobcats have seen a 143.9 over/under in their games this season, 3.9 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- Chippewas’ games have a total points bet of 145.5 points this season, 5.5 points more than the over/under for this matchup.
Ohio Team Leaders
- Mark Sears: 19.6 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.0 FG%, 41.9 3PT% (36-for-86)
- Jason Carter: 14.9 PTS, 1.3 STL, 47.3 FG%, 27.4 3PT% (20-for-73)
- Ben Vander Plas: 13.0 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.4 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (46-for-136)
- Ben Roderick: 7.5 PTS, 36.3 FG%, 22.8 3PT% (18-for-79)
- Miles Brown: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 42.5 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (25-for-69)
Central Michigan Team Leaders
- Kevin Miller: 11.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.0 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (14-for-46)
- Ralph Bissainthe: 9.9 PTS, 1.5 STL, 43.3 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (19-for-51)
- Harrison Henderson: 10.3 PTS, 38.1 FG%, 39.3 3PT% (22-for-56)
- Brian Taylor: 7.3 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
- Cameron Healy: 11.0 PTS, 47.1 FG%, 45.2 3PT% (47-for-104)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.