The Louisville Cardinals (11-12, 5-8 ACC) visit the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (16-7, 9-3 ACC) after losing four straight road games. The Fighting Irish are favored by 6.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 133.5.
Notre Dame vs. Louisville Predictions
Notre Dame vs. Louisville Betting Odds
|Notre Dame||-6.5||133.5 points|
Notre Dame vs. Louisville Last 10 Games
- Notre Dame covered the spread eight times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 8-2 record straight-up in those games.
- Notre Dame’s past 10 contests saw four hit the over.
- The Fighting Irish’s last 10 outings have ended with an average of 138.9 points scored. That’s 5.4 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Fighting Irish have scored 0.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Louisville covered the spread once in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- Louisville’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Cardinals’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 138.8 points scored. That’s 5.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Cardinals are scoring 66.7 points per game compared to their 69.0 season average.
Notre Dame vs. Louisville Betting Trends
- Notre Dame is 12-11-0 against the spread this season.
- The Fighting Irish have an ATS record of 2-4 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, Notre Dame’s games have hit the over 10 times.
- The 70.0 points per game the Fighting Irish score are just .
- Notre Dame has an 8-3 record against the spread and a 9-2 record overall when scoring more than 70.0 points.
- Louisville is 6-16-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have not covered the spread when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs (0-2).
- Games involving Louisville have hit the over 10 times this year.
- The Cardinals score an average of 69.0 points per game, just 3.5 more points than the 65.5 the Fighting Irish give up to opponents.
- When it scores more than 65.5 points, Louisville is 5-10-1 against the spread and 10-6 overall.
Notre Dame vs. Louisville Over/Under Trends
- This season, Notre Dame games have gone over this matchup’s 133.5-point over/under 13 times.
- This season, 15 games Louisville played finished with a combined score higher than 133.5 points.
- The Fighting Irish average 70.0 points per game against the Cardinals’ 69.0, amounting to 5.5 points over the contest’s over/under of 133.5.
- This game’s total is 2.0 fewer points than the 135.5 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- This season, the average total for Fighting Irish games is 137.6 points, 4.1 more than the over/under of 133.5 points for this contest.
- A difference of 5.9 points separates the average total points bet in Cardinals’ games (139.4 points) and this matchup’s over/under (133.5 points).
Notre Dame Team Leaders
- Paul Atkinson: 12.3 PTS, 59.9 FG%
- Dane Goodwin: 14.5 PTS, 50.4 FG%, 47.2 3PT% (50-for-106)
- Blake Wesley: 14.1 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.1 FG%, 29.0 3PT% (36-for-124)
- Nate Laszewski: 8.4 PTS, 7.0 REB, 48.9 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (36-for-81)
- Prentiss Hubb: 8.7 PTS, 35.8 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (36-for-113)
Louisville Team Leaders
- Malik Williams: 9.5 PTS, 8.1 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.8 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (19-for-58)
- Jarrod West: 6.3 PTS, 1.4 STL, 38.3 FG%, 30.1 3PT% (22-for-73)
- Matt Cross: 6.8 PTS, 40.6 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (24-for-79)
- Noah Locke: 9.8 PTS, 34.5 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (53-for-149)
- Dre Davis: 7.2 PTS, 42.5 FG%, 27.5 3PT% (11-for-40)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.