The Northwestern State Demons (7-17, 3-4 Southland) host the Houston Baptist Huskies (7-13, 3-4 Southland) in a matchup of Southland teams at Prather Coliseum, tipping off at 8:30 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022. The Huskies are 6.5-point underdogs in the game. The matchup has an over/under of 156.5.
Northwestern State vs. Houston Baptist Predictions
Northwestern State vs. Houston Baptist Betting Odds
|Northwestern State||-6.5||156.5 points|
Northwestern State vs. Houston Baptist Last 10 Games
- Northwestern State is 3-7 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Northwestern State and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The Demons’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 152.8 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Demons have scored 5.5 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Houston Baptist covered the spread four times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Houston Baptist games have exceeded the set total five times.
- The last 10 Huskies games averaged 145.0 total points, 11.5 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Huskies are scoring 72.3 points per game compared to their 72.6 season average.
Northwestern State vs. Houston Baptist Betting Trends
- Northwestern State has put together an 11-9-1 record against the spread this season.
- Northwestern State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 15 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Demons score just 0.6 fewer points per game (73.3) than the Huskies give up (73.9).
- Northwestern State has a 5-1-1 record against the spread and a 6-4 record overall when putting up more than 73.9 points.
- Houston Baptist has registered a 5-11-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Huskies have an ATS record of 3-7 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Houston Baptist games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under seven times out of 16 chances this season.
- The Huskies score an average of 72.6 points per game, 8.6 fewer points than the 81.2 the Demons allow to opponents.
- Houston Baptist has put together a 1-1 ATS record and a 5-1 overall record in games it scores more than 81.2 points.
Northwestern State vs. Houston Baptist Over/Under Trends
- This season, 10 of Northwestern State’s 21 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 156.5 points.
- This season, four games Houston Baptist played finished with a combined score higher than 156.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 10.6 points fewer than the total of 156.5 for this matchup.
- This matchup’s total is 1.4 fewer points than the 155.1 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- This season the average total for Demons games is 148.6 points, 7.9 fewer than the over/under of 156.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 11.3 points more than the average over/under in Huskies’ games this season (145.2 points).
Northwestern State Team Leaders
- Kendal Coleman: 14.8 PTS, 9.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 1.1 BLK, 52.7 FG%
- Cedric Garrett: 7.8 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 31.9 3PT% (23-for-72)
- Larry Owens: 7.4 PTS, 56.6 FG%
- Brian White: 6.4 PTS, 1.1 STL, 50.4 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (18-for-39)
- Carvell Teasett: 13.5 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (45-for-111)
Houston Baptist Team Leaders
- Darius Lee: 17.1 PTS, 8.2 REB, 2.3 STL, 56.7 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (11-for-30)
- Brycen Long: 9.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.1 FG%, 36.2 3PT% (34-for-94)
- Sam Hofman: 8.8 PTS, 49.6 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (28-for-68)
- Zion Tordoff: 6.9 PTS, 56.8 FG%
- Jade Tse: 8.2 PTS, 1.1 STL, 39.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (7-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.