The Sacramento State Hornets (6-13, 2-10 Big Sky) will attempt to break a three-game losing streak when they host the Northern Colorado Bears (12-11, 7-4 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at The Nest as 6-point underdogs. The matchup airs at 10:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 143.5.
Northern Colorado vs. Sacramento State Predictions
Northern Colorado vs. Sacramento State Betting Odds
|Northern Colorado||-6||143.5 points|
Northern Colorado vs. Sacramento State Last 10 Games
- Northern Colorado is 5-5 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Northern Colorado and its opponents have hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 150.4 points scored. That’s 6.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears’ per-game scoring average during their last 10 games is 2.2 points higher than their season-long average.
- Sacramento State is 2-8 overall and 3-7-0 against the spread over its last 10 contests.
- Sacramento State’s last 10 games saw three hit the over.
- The Hornets’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 139.2 points scored. That’s 4.3 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Hornets have scored 0.3 fewer points per contest compared to their 64.6 PPG season-long scoring average.
Northern Colorado vs. Sacramento State Betting Trends
- Northern Colorado is 8-10-2 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 6-point favorites or more, the Bears have an ATS record of 2-3.
- Northern Colorado games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 13 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Bears average 77.7 points per game, 8.0 more points than the 69.7 the Hornets give up.
- Northern Colorado is 6-9-2 against the spread and 11-9 overall when scoring more than 69.7 points.
- Sacramento State has put together a record of 6-11-0 against the spread this year.
- In games this season when an underdog by 6 points or more, the Hornets are 4-5 against the spread.
- Sacramento State’s games have gone over the total seven times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Hornets’ 64.6 points per game are 11.8 fewer points than the 76.4 the Bears give up.
Northern Colorado vs. Sacramento State Over/Under Trends
- This season, 15 of Northern Colorado’s 20 games have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 143.5 points.
- This season, four of Sacramento State’s games have ended with a score higher than 143.5 points.
- The Bears average 77.7 points per game against the Hornets’ 64.6, amounting to 1.2 points under the matchup’s total of 143.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 146.1 points per game, 2.6 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Bears have seen a 146.0 average over/under in their games this season, 2.5 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.4 points separates this contest’s over/under (143.5 points) and the average total points bet in Hornets’ games (138.1 points) this season.
Northern Colorado Team Leaders
- Daylen Kountz: 20.8 PTS, 51.7 FG%, 40.2 3PT% (35-for-87)
- Bodie Hume: 12.0 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 32.5 3PT% (41-for-126)
- Matt Johnson: 12.5 PTS, 45.5 FG%, 39.2 3PT% (47-for-120)
- Kur Jockuch: 8.5 PTS, 8.5 REB, 63.1 FG%
- Dru Kuxhausen: 11.6 PTS, 43.8 FG%, 44.8 3PT% (73-for-163)
Sacramento State Team Leaders
- Bryce Fowler: 16.3 PTS, 1.8 STL, 46.5 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (15-for-41)
- Zach Chappell: 12.7 PTS, 1.4 STL, 40.4 FG%, 37.3 3PT% (31-for-83)
- Jonathan Komagum: 6.5 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 51.4 FG%
- Cameron Wilbon: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.6 FG%, 34.8 3PT% (8-for-23)
- William FitzPatrick: 8.7 PTS, 37.2 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (47-for-116)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.