The New Orleans Privateers (13-9, 6-1 Southland) are 3.5-point favorites as they attempt to continue a four-game home winning streak when they host the Texas A&M-CC Islanders (16-7, 3-3 Southland) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Lakefront Arena. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 146.5.
New Orleans vs. Texas A&M-CC Predictions
New Orleans vs. Texas A&M-CC Betting Odds
|New Orleans||-3.5||146.5 points|
New Orleans vs. Texas A&M-CC Last 10 Games
- New Orleans is 8-2 overall and 6-3-1 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- New Orleans and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Privateers games averaged 5.5 more points (152.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their past 10 games, the Privateers have a points-per-game average 2.9 points above their season-long scoring average.
- Texas A&M-CC has a 5-5 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Texas A&M-CC and its opponents have combined to hit the over in seven of the past 10 games.
- The Islanders’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 146.8 points scored. That’s 0.3 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the last 10 games, the Islanders are scoring 74.7 points per game compared to their 78.2 season average.
New Orleans vs. Texas A&M-CC Betting Trends
- New Orleans has covered the spread 11 times in 19 games with a set spread.
- In games they were favored in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Privateers went 3-2-1 against the spread.
- Games involving New Orleans have hit the over 11 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The 76.5 points per game the Privateers record are 7.3 more points than the Islanders allow (69.2).
- New Orleans is 8-1-1 against the spread and 11-2 overall when scoring more than 69.2 points.
- Texas A&M-CC has covered the spread in a game 13 times this season (13-7-0).
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Islanders have a perfect ATS record of 5-0.
- This year, 13 of Texas A&M-CC’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Islanders average 5.4 more points per game (78.2) than the Privateers give up (72.8).
- Texas A&M-CC is 8-1 against the spread and 10-2 overall when it scores more than 72.8 points.
New Orleans vs. Texas A&M-CC Over/Under Trends
- This season, New Orleans and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s total of 146.5 points 13 times.
- This season, 12 games Texas A&M-CC played finished with a combined score higher than 146.5 points.
- The Privateers average 76.5 points per game against the Islanders’ 78.2, amounting to 8.2 points over the matchup’s total of 146.5.
- These two teams give up a combined 142 points per game, 4.5 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Privateers have seen a 148.9 over/under in their games this season, 2.4 more points than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 2.5 points more than the average over/under in Islanders’ games this season (144.0 points).
New Orleans Team Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire: 21.0 PTS, 1.9 STL, 46.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (44-for-121)
- Troy Green: 14.8 PTS, 1.9 STL, 42.9 FG%, 17.1 3PT% (6-for-35)
- Simeon Kirkland: 8.4 PTS, 58.0 FG%
- Tyson Jackson: 8.8 PTS, 56.5 FG%
- Daniel Sackey: 6.9 PTS, 39.9 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (13-for-46)
Texas A&M-CC Team Leaders
- Isaac Mushila: 15.2 PTS, 9.7 REB, 1.1 STL, 56.1 FG%, 30.4 3PT% (7-for-23)
- Terrion Murdix: 8.7 PTS, 1.7 STL, 46.0 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (6-for-14)
- Trey Tennyson: 12.6 PTS, 42.1 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (51-for-134)
- De’Lazarus Keys: 7.5 PTS, 49.7 FG%
- Jalen Jackson: 6.8 PTS, 1.6 STL, 39.5 FG%, 38.1 3PT% (8-for-21)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.