The New Mexico State Aggies (20-3, 8-1 WAC) are heavy, 10.5-point favorites as they try to continue a four-game win streak when they visit the Dixie State Trailblazers (11-12, 4-6 WAC) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Burns Arena. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.5.
New Mexico State vs. Dixie State Predictions
New Mexico State vs. Dixie State Betting Odds
|New Mexico State||-10.5||142.5 points|
New Mexico State vs. Dixie State Last 10 Games
- New Mexico State is 9-1 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- New Mexico State’s past 10 games saw four hit the over.
- The past 10 Aggies games averaged 3.5 fewer points (139.0) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Aggies are scoring 6.4 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Dixie State is 4-6 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread in its last 10 games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Dixie State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The past 10 Trailblazers games averaged 5.0 more points (147.5) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Trailblazers have a 67.7 points-per-game average, 7.5 points below their season-long scoring average.
New Mexico State vs. Dixie State Betting Trends
- New Mexico State has put together a 12-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have an ATS record of 1-4 when playing as at least 10.5-point favorites.
- New Mexico State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Aggies score 71.5 points per game, only 3.1 fewer points than the 74.6 the Trailblazers give up.
- New Mexico State has a 4-4 record against the spread and an 11-1 record overall when putting up more than 74.6 points.
- Dixie State has covered the spread in a game 10 times this season (10-8-0).
- The Trailblazers have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 10.5-point underdogs.
- Games involving Dixie State have hit the over eight times out of 18 chances this year.
- The Trailblazers’ 75.2 points per game are 12.0 more points than the 63.2 the Aggies give up.
- Dixie State is 9-4 against the spread and 11-7 overall when it scores more than 63.2 points.
New Mexico State vs. Dixie State Over/Under Trends
- This season, six of New Mexico State’s 19 games have gone over Thursday’s total of 142.5 points.
- This season, 14 of Dixie State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142.5 points.
- The Aggies average 71.5 points per game against the Trailblazers’ 75.2, totaling 4.2 points over the contest’s point total of 142.5.
- This game’s over/under is 4.7 fewer points than the 137.8 these two teams combine to give up per game in 2020.
- The Aggies have seen a 138.7 average over/under in their games this season, 3.8 points fewer than the over/under in this matchup.
- Trailblazers’ games have a total points bet of 150.4 points this season, 7.9 points more than the over/under for this contest.
New Mexico State Team Leaders
- Teddy Allen: 19.5 PTS, 7.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 45.9 FG%, 34.0 3PT% (50-for-147)
- Jabari Rice: 12.9 PTS, 41.8 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (36-for-99)
- Johnny McCants: 8.3 PTS, 1.6 BLK, 51.7 FG%, 20.4 3PT% (10-for-49)
- William McNair: 6.5 PTS, 52.9 FG%, 16.7 3PT% (2-for-12)
- Donnie Tillman: 6.6 PTS, 44.7 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (12-for-38)
Dixie State Team Leaders
- Hunter Schofield: 14.4 PTS, 50.2 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (19-for-52)
- Cameron Gooden: 12.3 PTS, 43.1 FG%, 25.3 3PT% (19-for-75)
- Dancell Leter: 9.9 PTS, 48.7 FG%, 38.9 3PT% (14-for-36)
- Frank Staine: 8.3 PTS, 1.1 STL, 40.9 FG%, 34.6 3PT% (28-for-81)
- Noa Gonsalves: 4.3 PTS, 41.5 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (18-for-54)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.