The Charleston Southern Buccaneers (5-18, 1-9 Big South) visit the North Carolina A&T Aggies (9-15, 4-6 Big South) after losing four straight road games. The Aggies are favored by 9.5 points in the matchup, which starts at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, February 9, 2022. The over/under is set at 141.5 in the matchup.
N.C. A&T vs. Charleston Southern Predictions
N.C. A&T vs. Charleston Southern Betting Odds
|N.C. A&T||-9.5||141.5 points|
N.C. A&T vs. Charleston Southern Last 10 Games
- N.C. A&T has a 4-6 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- N.C. A&T’s last 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The Aggies’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 137.0 points scored. That’s 4.5 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their past 10 games, the Aggies have a points-per-game average 1.0 point below their season-long scoring average.
- Charleston Southern has a 1-9 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- The Buccaneers and their opponents have hit the over two times in those games.
- The last 10 Buccaneers games averaged 140.8 total points, 0.7 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Buccaneers have a 62.0 points-per-game average, 7.2 points below their season-long scoring average.
N.C. A&T vs. Charleston Southern Betting Trends
- N.C. A&T is 11-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Aggies have not covered a spread (0-1) when they are at least 9.5-point favorites.
- N.C. A&T games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The Aggies average 68.2 points per game, 7.4 fewer points than the 75.6 the Buccaneers give up.
- Charleston Southern has covered the spread eight times this season (8-14-0).
- In games they have played as 9.5-point underdogs or more, the Buccaneers have an ATS record of 5-5.
- Games involving Charleston Southern have hit the over 10 times out of 22 chances this season.
- The Buccaneers put up an average of 69.2 points per game, just 1.2 fewer points than the 70.4 the Aggies allow.
- Charleston Southern has put together a 1-2 ATS record and a 3-3 overall record in games it scores more than 70.4 points.
N.C. A&T vs. Charleston Southern Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 N.C. A&T games this season have gone over Wednesday’s over/under of 141.5 points.
- This season, nine of Charleston Southern’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 137.4 points per game, 4.1 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams give up a combined 146 points per game, 4.5 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Aggies games is 3.3 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 0.4 points separates this game’s over/under (141.5 points) and the average total points bet in Buccaneers’ games (141.1 points) this season.
N.C. A&T Team Leaders
- Demetric Horton: 11.8 PTS, 1.3 STL, 45.1 FG%, 35.9 3PT% (46-for-128)
- Marcus Watson: 12.3 PTS, 37.3 FG%, 26.0 3PT% (25-for-96)
- Kameron Langley: 5.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.5 FG%, 22.7 3PT% (5-for-22)
- David Beatty: 8.7 PTS, 36.8 FG%, 30.2 3PT% (29-for-96)
- Tyler Maye: 7.7 PTS, 46.7 FG%
Charleston Southern Team Leaders
- Tahlik Chavez: 11.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 38.2 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (67-for-187)
- Cheikh Faye: 8.6 PTS, 36.5 FG%, 26.4 3PT% (28-for-106)
- Deontaye Buskey: 9.1 PTS, 31.3 FG%, 27.3 3PT% (39-for-143)
- Claudell Harris Jr.: 8.9 PTS, 35.1 FG%, 27.2 3PT% (25-for-92)
- Taje’ Kelly: 8.1 PTS, 60.0 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.