The Old Dominion Monarchs (9-14, 4-6 C-USA) are underdogs (by 6 points) to end a four-game road losing streak when they visit the Middle Tennessee Blue Raiders (15-7, 6-3 C-USA) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The over/under is set at 137 for the matchup.
Middle Tennessee vs. Old Dominion Predictions
Middle Tennessee vs. Old Dominion Betting Odds
|Middle Tennessee||-6||137 points|
Middle Tennessee vs. Old Dominion Last 10 Games
- Middle Tennessee covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 7-3 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Middle Tennessee games has gone over the set total seven times.
- The past 10 Blue Raiders games averaged 3.9 more points (140.9) than this matchup’s point total.
- In the past 10 games, the Blue Raiders are scoring 3.5 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Old Dominion has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- Old Dominion’s last 10 contests saw six hit the over.
- The past 10 Monarchs games averaged 3.3 fewer points (133.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Monarchs’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 69.6, 3.0 points higher than their season-long per-game average.
Middle Tennessee vs. Old Dominion Betting Trends
- Middle Tennessee has covered the spread 14 times this season (14-5-0).
- In games they were favored in by 6 points or more so far this season, the Blue Raiders have gone 4-2 against the spread.
- This season, 13 of Middle Tennessee’s games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Blue Raiders record 75.1 points per game, 7.7 more points than the 67.4 the Monarchs allow.
- When Middle Tennessee totals more than 67.4 points, it is 10-4 against the spread and 13-3 overall.
- Old Dominion has covered the spread nine times in 22 games with a set spread.
- The Monarchs are 2-2 ATS when playing as at least 6-point underdogs.
- Old Dominion games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 12 times out of 22 chances this year.
- The Monarchs’ 66.6 points per game are only 1.4 fewer points than the 68.0 the Blue Raiders allow to opponents.
- Old Dominion is 5-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when it scores more than 68.0 points.
Middle Tennessee vs. Old Dominion Over/Under Trends
- This season, Middle Tennessee games have gone over this game’s 137-point over/under 11 times.
- In Old Dominion’s 22 games this season, 10 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s point total of 137.
- The Blue Raiders average 75.1 points per game against the Monarchs’ 66.6, amounting to 4.7 points over the game’s over/under of 137.
- The 135.4 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.6 fewer than the 137 total in this contest.
- On average, the Blue Raiders have seen a 139.0 over/under in their games this season, 2.0 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- The over/under for this matchup is 5.2 points more than the average over/under in Monarchs’ games this season (131.8 points).
Middle Tennessee Team Leaders
- Josh Jefferson: 14.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 43.5 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (54-for-148)
- Donovan Sims: 11.2 PTS, 39.8 FG%, 31.6 3PT% (30-for-95)
- Eli Lawrence: 10.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.4 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (33-for-106)
- DeAndre Dishman: 8.7 PTS, 50.4 FG%
- Camryn Weston: 8.5 PTS, 1.3 STL, 56.8 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
Old Dominion Team Leaders
- Austin Trice: 12.4 PTS, 8.3 REB, 54.7 FG%
- Kalu Ezikpe: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 BLK, 53.7 FG%
- Jaylin Hunter: 9.8 PTS, 1.5 STL, 38.7 FG%, 34.9 3PT% (30-for-86)
- Mekhi Long: 8.2 PTS, 1.4 STL, 41.6 FG%, 23.3 3PT% (7-for-30)
- C.J. Keyser: 14.8 PTS, 42.6 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (33-for-90)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.