The Delaware State Hornets (2-17, 0-6 MEAC) are 7-point underdogs as they look to break a 15-game losing streak when they host the Maryland-Eastern Shore Hawks (7-10, 2-4 MEAC) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Memorial Hall Gym. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The over/under in the matchup is set at 129.5.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Delaware State Predictions
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Delaware State Betting Odds
|Maryland-Eastern Shore||-7||129.5 points|
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Delaware State Last 10 Games
- Maryland-Eastern Shore covered the spread six times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 3-7 record straight-up in those games.
- The final score of the last 10 Maryland-Eastern Shore games has surpassed the set total five times.
- The last 10 Hawks games averaged 135.1 total points, 5.6 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Hawks have scored 3.8 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Delaware State has a 0-10 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread four times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Delaware State games have surpassed the set total three times.
- The past 10 Hornets games averaged 8.2 more points (137.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Hornets have scored 3.5 fewer points per contest compared to their 60.8 PPG season-long scoring average.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Delaware State Betting Trends
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has covered the spread 10 times this season (10-4-0).
- Games involving Maryland-Eastern Shore have hit the over six times out of 14 chances this season.
- The Hawks score 68.5 points per game, only 4.7 fewer points than the 73.2 the Hornets allow.
- Maryland-Eastern Shore has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 6-0 record overall when scoring more than 73.2 points.
- Delaware State is 7-8-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 7-point underdogs or more, the Hornets have an ATS record of 7-7.
- Games involving Delaware State have hit the over five times out of 15 chances this season.
- The Hornets’ 60.8 points per game are 5.9 fewer points than the 66.7 the Hawks allow to opponents.
Maryland-Eastern Shore vs. Delaware State Over/Under Trends
- Maryland-Eastern Shore and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s total of 129.5 points nine times this season.
- This season, 10 games Delaware State played finished with a combined score over 129.5 points.
- The Hawks average 68.5 points per game against the Hornets’ 60.8, totaling 0.2 points under the matchup’s point total of 129.5.
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.9 points per game, 10.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hawks have seen a 134.3 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 10.3 points fewer than the average over/under in Hornets’ games this season (139.8 points).
Maryland-Eastern Shore Team Leaders
- Nathaniel Pollard Jr.: 8.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 58.8 FG%
- Da’Shawn Phillip: 8.9 PTS, 1.6 STL, 37.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (20-for-64)
- Dom London: 11.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 44.4 FG%, 36.0 3PT% (27-for-75)
- Zion Styles: 9.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.5 FG%, 32.4 3PT% (12-for-37)
- Kevon Voyles: 7.7 PTS, 1.5 STL, 44.9 FG%, 30.3 3PT% (10-for-33)
Delaware State Team Leaders
- Myles Carter: 14.7 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.6 FG%, 29.7 3PT% (19-for-64)
- Dominik Fragala: 12.5 PTS, 37.5 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (36-for-105)
- Chris Yannick: 3.6 PTS, 2.5 BLK, 50.9 FG%
- D’Marco Baucum: 6.3 PTS, 34.6 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (12-for-42)
- Corey Perkins: 7.1 PTS, 1.8 STL, 38.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (6-for-20)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.