The Louisiana Tech Bulldogs (17-6, 8-3 C-USA) visit the Charlotte 49ers (13-9, 6-4 C-USA) in a matchup of C-USA teams at Dale F. Halton Arena, beginning at 7:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022. The Bulldogs are 3.5-point favorites in the game. The point total is 144.5 for the matchup.
Louisiana Tech vs. Charlotte Predictions
Louisiana Tech vs. Charlotte Betting Odds
|Louisiana Tech||-3.5||144.5 points|
Louisiana Tech vs. Charlotte Last 10 Games
- Louisiana Tech has a 8-2 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Louisiana Tech and its opponents have combined to hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The Bulldogs’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 140.8 points scored. That’s 3.7 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Bulldogs have scored 3.1 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Charlotte covered the spread five times in its past 10 contests while putting up a 6-4 record straight-up in those games.
- Charlotte and its opponents have combined to hit the over in four of the past 10 games.
- The 49ers’ last 10 outings have ended with an average of 137.4 points scored. That’s 7.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their past 10 games, the 49ers have scored 3.6 fewer points per contest compared to their 70.0 PPG season-long scoring average.
Louisiana Tech vs. Charlotte Betting Trends
- Louisiana Tech has registered an 11-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs have an ATS record of 9-3-1 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Louisiana Tech have hit the over 12 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs put up 7.1 more points per game (78.1) than the 49ers give up (71.0).
- When Louisiana Tech puts up more than 71.0 points, it is 9-5-1 against the spread and 15-3 overall.
- Charlotte has gone 11-11-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the 49ers have an ATS record of 3-5.
- Games involving Charlotte have hit the over 13 times this season.
- The 49ers’ 70.0 points per game are just 1.2 more points than the 68.8 the Bulldogs give up to opponents.
- Charlotte is 7-2 against the spread and 7-2 overall when it scores more than 68.8 points.
Louisiana Tech vs. Charlotte Over/Under Trends
- This season, Louisiana Tech games have seen a combined score higher than this matchup’s 144.5-point total 11 times.
- In Charlotte’s 22 games this season, eight have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 144.5.
- The point total for the game of 144.5 is 3.6 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Bulldogs (78.1 points per game) and the 49ers (70.0 points per game).
- These two teams surrender a combined 139.8 points per game, 4.7 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Bulldogs games is 142.9 points, 1.6 fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points for this contest.
- The over/under for this contest is 9.1 points more than the average over/under in 49ers’ games this season (135.4 points).
Louisiana Tech Team Leaders
- Kenneth Lofton Jr.: 17.1 PTS, 11.0 REB, 1.1 STL, 54.6 FG%
- Amorie Archibald: 13.8 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 38.4 3PT% (38-for-99)
- Cobe Williams: 10.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 39.9 FG%, 31.0 3PT% (27-for-87)
- Keaston Willis: 11.8 PTS, 38.9 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (61-for-156)
- David Green: 7.0 PTS, 46.8 FG%, 33.8 3PT% (23-for-68)
Charlotte Team Leaders
- Jahmir Young: 18.9 PTS, 46.9 FG%, 37.7 3PT% (46-for-122)
- Austin Butler: 11.8 PTS, 51.0 FG%, 35.6 3PT% (21-for-59)
- Clyde Trapp: 8.8 PTS, 42.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (28-for-76)
- Aly Khalifa: 7.1 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (10-for-36)
- Robert Braswell: 9.5 PTS, 53.4 FG%, 46.1 3PT% (41-for-89)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.