The Longwood Lancers (17-5, 9-0 Big South) will try to continue a 10-game win streak when they host the South Carolina Upstate Spartans (10-12, 7-3 Big South) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Willett Hall as 8.5-point favorites. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 144.5.
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Predictions
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Odds
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Last 10 Games
- Longwood has a 9-1 record straight-up in its past 10 contests, while covering the spread seven times in those games.
- Longwood’s past 10 games saw five go over the total.
- The past 10 Lancers games averaged 8.4 fewer points (136.1) than this matchup’s over/under.
- In their last 10 games, the Lancers have a points-per-game average 5.6 points below their season-long scoring average.
- South Carolina Upstate is 8-2 overall and 8-2-0 against the spread in its past 10 games.
- South Carolina Upstate’s past 10 games saw seven go over the total.
- The past 10 Spartans games averaged 5.5 fewer points (139.0) than this matchup’s point total.
- Over their last 10 games, the Spartans have scored 5.4 more points per contest compared to their 72.2 PPG season-long scoring average.
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Betting Trends
- Longwood has covered the spread 13 times in 18 games with a set spread.
- The Lancers are 3-2 ATS when playing as at least 8.5-point favorites.
- Longwood games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under nine times out of 18 chances this season.
- The 77.5 points per game the Lancers average are 5.3 more points than the Spartans allow (72.2).
- Longwood has a 9-1 record against the spread and a 12-2 record overall when scoring more than 72.2 points.
- South Carolina Upstate has put together a record of 13-6-1 against the spread this year.
- In games they have played as 8.5-point underdogs or more, the Spartans have an ATS record of 8-2.
- This year, South Carolina Upstate’s games have hit the over 13 times out of 20 chances.
- The Spartans put up an average of 72.2 points per game, 7.8 more points than the 64.4 the Lancers allow.
- South Carolina Upstate has put together a 10-4-1 ATS record and a 10-7 overall record in games it scores more than 64.4 points.
Longwood vs. South Carolina Upstate Over/Under Trends
- Six Longwood games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 144.5 points.
- In South Carolina Upstate’s 20 games this season, 12 have finished with more combined scoring than Thursday’s over/under of 144.5.
- Together, the two teams combine for 149.7 points per game, 5.2 points more than the over/under of 144.5 for this contest.
- This game’s over/under is 7.9 fewer points than the 136.6 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Lancers games is 8.3 points fewer than the over/under of 144.5 points in this contest.
- A difference of 4.2 points separates this game’s over/under (144.5 points) and the average total points bet in Spartans’ games (140.3 points) this season.
Longwood Team Leaders
- Isaiah Wilkins: 12.3 PTS, 1.5 STL, 45.7 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (36-for-99)
- Justin Hill: 13.4 PTS, 1.6 STL, 42.2 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (21-for-64)
- DeShaun Wade: 11.1 PTS, 1.2 STL, 42.8 FG%, 39.6 3PT% (44-for-111)
- Leslie Nkereuwem: 10.3 PTS, 59.4 FG%
- Zac Watson: 7.5 PTS, 62.1 FG%
South Carolina Upstate Team Leaders
- Bryson Mozone: 15.4 PTS, 43.7 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (50-for-128)
- Jordan Gainey: 13.6 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 52.6 3PT% (51-for-97)
- Dalvin White: 9.2 PTS, 45.3 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (34-for-76)
- Josh Aldrich: 5.6 PTS, 43.4 FG%, 36.4 3PT% (12-for-33)
- Mysta Goodloe: 7.1 PTS, 43.5 FG%, 37.5 3PT% (18-for-48)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.