The Kennesaw State Owls (10-13, 5-5 ASUN) are heavy favorites (-11.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (7-15, 4-5 ASUN) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at KSU Convocation Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 150 points.
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
|Kennesaw State||-11.5||150 points|
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Kennesaw State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 140.1 total points, 9.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Owls have scored 5.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Central Arkansas has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Central Arkansas games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Sugar Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 150.1 points scored. That’s 0.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Sugar Bears have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their 73.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Kennesaw State has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-9-0).
- The Owls have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Kennesaw State’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The 74.6 points per game the Owls put up are 8.4 fewer points than the Sugar Bears give up (83.0).
- Kennesaw State has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when putting up more than 83.0 points.
- Central Arkansas is 9-10-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 11.5 points or more so far this season, the Sugar Bears went 4-7 against the spread.
- This year, 12 of Central Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Sugar Bears average only 4.1 more points per game (73.5) than the Owls allow their opponents to score (69.4).
- When it scores more than 69.4 points, Central Arkansas is 7-2 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s over/under of 150 points nine times this season.
- In Central Arkansas’ 19 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 150.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.1 points per game, 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 150 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 152.4 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Owls games is 142.4 points, 7.6 fewer than the over/under of 150 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this game’s over/under (150 points) and the average total points bet in Sugar Bears’ games (148.4 points) this season.
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 13.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (48-for-123)
- Terrell Burden: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Spencer Rodgers: 9.7 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (39-for-119)
- Demond Robinson: 8.6 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Brandon Stroud: 6.2 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Camren Hunter: 13.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (18-for-71)
- Darious Hall: 13.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Jared Chatham: 9.0 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 10.7 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Collin Cooper: 10.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (52-for-131)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.