The Kennesaw State Owls (10-13, 5-5 ASUN) are heavy favorites (-11.5) as they attempt to stop a three-game home losing streak when they take on the Central Arkansas Sugar Bears (7-15, 4-5 ASUN) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at KSU Convocation Center. The contest airs at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 150 points.
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Predictions
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Betting Odds
|Kennesaw State||-11.5||150 points|
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Last 10 Games
- Kennesaw State is 5-5 overall and 6-4-0 against the spread over its last 10 games.
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have hit the over in three of those 10 games.
- The last 10 Owls games averaged 140.1 total points, 9.9 fewer points than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over their last 10 games, the Owls have scored 5.3 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Central Arkansas has a 3-7 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Central Arkansas games have gone over the set total seven times.
- The Sugar Bears’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 150.1 points scored. That’s 0.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Across their last 10 games, the Sugar Bears have scored 1.1 more points per contest compared to their 73.5 PPG season-long scoring average.
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Betting Trends
- Kennesaw State has covered the spread 12 times this season (12-9-0).
- The Owls have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of Kennesaw State’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The 74.6 points per game the Owls put up are 8.4 fewer points than the Sugar Bears give up (83.0).
- Kennesaw State has a 3-0 record against the spread and a 3-1 record overall when putting up more than 83.0 points.
- Central Arkansas is 9-10-0 against the spread this year.
- In games they were an underdog in by 11.5 points or more so far this season, the Sugar Bears went 4-7 against the spread.
- This year, 12 of Central Arkansas’ games have gone over the point total out of 19 chances.
- The Sugar Bears average only 4.1 more points per game (73.5) than the Owls allow their opponents to score (69.4).
- When it scores more than 69.4 points, Central Arkansas is 7-2 against the spread and 7-5 overall.
Kennesaw State vs. Central Arkansas Over/Under Trends
- Kennesaw State and its opponents have combined to go over Wednesday’s over/under of 150 points nine times this season.
- In Central Arkansas’ 19 games this season, 11 have finished with more combined scoring than Wednesday’s over/under of 150.
- Together, the two teams combine for 148.1 points per game, 1.9 points fewer than the over/under of 150 for this contest.
- These two teams give up a combined 152.4 points per game, 2.4 more than this contest’s over/under.
- This season the average total for Owls games is 142.4 points, 7.6 fewer than the over/under of 150 points for this contest.
- A difference of 1.6 points separates this game’s over/under (150 points) and the average total points bet in Sugar Bears’ games (148.4 points) this season.
Kennesaw State Team Leaders
- Chris Youngblood: 13.6 PTS, 46.2 FG%, 39.0 3PT% (48-for-123)
- Terrell Burden: 11.1 PTS, 1.3 STL, 40.7 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (10-for-35)
- Spencer Rodgers: 9.7 PTS, 35.9 FG%, 32.8 3PT% (39-for-119)
- Demond Robinson: 8.6 PTS, 56.5 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (2-for-7)
- Brandon Stroud: 6.2 PTS, 36.2 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (16-for-56)
Central Arkansas Team Leaders
- Camren Hunter: 13.0 PTS, 1.3 STL, 43.8 FG%, 25.4 3PT% (18-for-71)
- Darious Hall: 13.6 PTS, 7.5 REB, 1.2 STL, 47.9 FG%, 30.8 3PT% (12-for-39)
- Jared Chatham: 9.0 PTS, 48.3 FG%, 28.6 3PT% (4-for-14)
- Eddy Kayouloud: 10.7 PTS, 56.3 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (9-for-30)
- Collin Cooper: 10.8 PTS, 38.2 FG%, 39.7 3PT% (52-for-131)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.