The Elon Phoenix (7-17, 4-7 CAA) are 6.5-point underdogs as they look to break an 11-game road slide when they visit the James Madison Dukes (13-9, 4-7 CAA) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Atlantic Union Bank Center. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 146.
JMU vs. Elon Predictions
JMU vs. Elon Betting Odds
JMU vs. Elon Last 10 Games
- JMU has a 4-6 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- JMU and its opponents have combined to hit the over in eight of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Dukes games averaged 1.9 more points (147.9) than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Dukes have scored 0.9 more points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Elon covered the spread six times in its last 10 matchups while putting up a 4-6 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the past 10 Elon games have surpassed the set total four times.
- The Phoenix’s last 10 games have ended with an average of 141.9 points scored. That’s 4.1 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Phoenix’s per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 67.4, 0.7 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
JMU vs. Elon Betting Trends
- JMU has put together a record of 10-10-0 against the spread this season.
- The Dukes have an ATS record of 1-1 when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- This season, 11 of JMU’s games have gone over the point total out of 20 chances.
- The Dukes record 77.8 points per game, 5.5 more points than the 72.3 the Phoenix allow.
- JMU is 6-4 against the spread and 9-3 overall when scoring more than 72.3 points.
- Elon has covered the spread nine times this season (9-11-1).
- The Phoenix have an ATS record of 4-4 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- This year, eight of Elon’s games have gone over the point total out of 21 chances.
- The Phoenix put up an average of 68.1 points per game, just 4.5 fewer points than the 72.6 the Dukes give up to opponents.
- Elon has put together a 4-2 ATS record and a 5-3 overall record in games it scores more than 72.6 points.
JMU vs. Elon Over/Under Trends
- A total of 12 JMU games this season have gone over Thursday’s over/under of 146 points.
- This season, five games Elon played finished with a combined score higher than 146 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 145.9 points per game, 0.1 points fewer than the point total of 146 for this matchup.
- The 144.9 points per game these two teams allow to opponents on average this season are 1.1 fewer than the 146 over/under in this contest.
- On average, Dukes games are on par with the over/under of 146 points in this matchup.
- A difference of 5.1 points separates this matchup’s over/under (146 points) and the average total points bet in Phoenix’s games (140.9 points) this season.
JMU Team Leaders
- Vado Morse: 15.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 38.7 FG%, 37.2 3PT% (58-for-156)
- Justin Amadi: 9.5 PTS, 1.4 STL, 63.4 FG%
- Takal Molson: 12.3 PTS, 1.7 STL, 44.0 FG%, 28.3 3PT% (15-for-53)
- Charles Falden: 11.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 49.1 FG%, 44.4 3PT% (40-for-90)
- Terrence Edwards: 7.6 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 29.6 3PT% (8-for-27)
Elon Team Leaders
- Darius Burford: 12.8 PTS, 1.7 STL, 47.0 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (18-for-51)
- Michael Graham: 9.3 PTS, 7.1 REB, 1.2 BLK, 66.2 FG%
- Hunter McIntosh: 11.8 PTS, 38.4 FG%, 38.8 3PT% (62-for-160)
- Hunter Woods: 5.8 PTS, 1.1 STL, 35.8 FG%, 35.3 3PT% (24-for-68)
- Torrence Watson: 8.0 PTS, 35.5 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (26-for-83)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.