The Jacksonville State Gamecocks (16-7, 9-1 ASUN) are 6.5-point favorites as they look to build on a six-game road win streak when they square off against the Stetson Hatters (10-13, 4-6 ASUN) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Edmunds Center. The game airs at 7:30 PM ET. The point total is 135.5 for the matchup.
Jacksonville State vs. Stetson Predictions
Jacksonville State vs. Stetson Betting Odds
|Jacksonville State||-6.5||135.5 points|
Jacksonville State vs. Stetson Last 10 Games
- Jacksonville State is 9-1 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Jacksonville State and its opponents have hit the over in five of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Gamecocks games averaged 3.2 more points (138.7) than this matchup’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Gamecocks are scoring 0.8 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Stetson is 4-6 overall and 5-5-0 against the spread over its past 10 games.
- Stetson’s past 10 games saw five hit the over.
- The Hatters’ last 10 games have ended with an average of 136.6 points scored. That’s 1.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- The Hatters’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 69.6, 0.2 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Jacksonville State vs. Stetson Betting Trends
- Jacksonville State is 12-9-0 against the spread this season.
- The Gamecocks are 2-6 ATS when playing as at least 6.5-point favorites.
- Jacksonville State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 11 times out of 21 chances this season.
- The 75.4 points per game the Gamecocks put up are 5.0 more points than the Hatters give up (70.4).
- Jacksonville State is 6-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when scoring more than 70.4 points.
- Stetson has covered the spread in a game nine times this season (9-11-1).
- The Hatters have an ATS record of 2-5 when playing as at least 6.5-point underdogs.
- Stetson’s games have gone over the total 11 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Hatters’ 69.8 points per game are just 1.9 more points than the 67.9 the Gamecocks give up.
- When it scores more than 67.9 points, Stetson is 6-3 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
Jacksonville State vs. Stetson Over/Under Trends
- This season, Jacksonville State and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under of 135.5 points 11 times.
- A total of 10 of Stetson’s games ended with a combined score higher than 135.5 points this season.
- The point total for the game of 135.5 is 9.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Gamecocks (75.4 points per game) and the Hatters (69.8 points per game).
- The 138.3 points per game these two teams allow their opponents to score on average this season are 2.8 more than the 135.5 over/under in this contest.
- On average, the Gamecocks have seen a 135.9 over/under in their games this season, 0.4 more points than the over/under in this contest.
- A difference of 2.1 points separates the average total points bet in Hatters’ games (137.6 points) and this matchup’s over/under (135.5 points).
Jacksonville State Team Leaders
- Darian Adams: 15.1 PTS, 1.4 STL, 39.4 FG%, 36.6 3PT% (41-for-112)
- Jalen Finch: 8.9 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.2 FG%, 34.1 3PT% (15-for-44)
- Kayne Henry: 9.7 PTS, 49.7 FG%, 38.6 3PT% (27-for-70)
- Brandon Huffman: 10.0 PTS, 66.4 FG%
- Jalen Gibbs: 9.7 PTS, 35.6 FG%, 39.1 3PT% (50-for-128)
Stetson Team Leaders
- Christiaan Jones: 13.0 PTS, 1.4 STL, 44.8 FG%, 29.5 3PT% (23-for-78)
- Chase Johnston: 13.2 PTS, 1.3 STL, 41.0 FG%, 40.5 3PT% (75-for-185)
- Rob Perry: 14.8 PTS, 40.3 FG%, 35.8 3PT% (29-for-81)
- Stephan D. Swenson: 6.4 PTS, 5.0 AST, 1.2 STL, 43.4 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (10-for-38)
- Josh Smith: 7.1 PTS, 45.7 FG%, 31.1 3PT% (14-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.