The Idaho State Bengals (4-17, 2-10 Big Sky) are 3.5-point underdogs as they try to end an 11-game road losing streak when they square off against the Idaho Vandals (5-17, 2-10 Big Sky) on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at Idaho Central Arena. The game airs at 9:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 142.
Idaho vs. Idaho State Predictions
Idaho vs. Idaho State Betting Odds
Idaho vs. Idaho State Last 10 Games
- Idaho has a 2-8 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread five times in those games.
- Idaho’s past 10 contests saw four go over the total.
- The Vandals’ past 10 outings have ended with an average of 149.9 points scored. That’s 7.9 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- During their last 10 games, the Vandals have scored 0.2 fewer points per contest compared to their season-long scoring average.
- Idaho State is 2-8 overall and 4-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- The final scores of the past 10 Idaho State games have exceeded the set total seven times.
- The last 10 Bengals games averaged 133.4 total points, 8.6 fewer points than this matchup’s point total.
- Over the last 10 games, the Bengals are scoring 63.6 points per game compared to their 62.5 season average.
Idaho vs. Idaho State Betting Trends
- Idaho has covered the spread 12 times in 20 games with a set spread.
- Idaho games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 20 chances this season.
- The Vandals record just 1.2 more points per game (72.7) than the Bengals allow (71.5).
- When Idaho scores more than 71.5 points, it is 8-3 against the spread and 5-8 overall.
- Idaho State is 5-14-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this season, the Bengals have gone 4-10 against the spread.
- Idaho State games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 19 chances this season.
- The Bengals put up an average of 62.5 points per game, 17.9 fewer points than the 80.4 the Vandals give up to opponents.
- Idaho State is 2-0 against the spread and 4-0 overall when it scores more than 80.4 points.
Idaho vs. Idaho State Over/Under Trends
- A total of 14 Idaho games this season have gone over Thursday’s total of 142 points.
- This season, six of Idaho State’s games have finished with a combined score higher than 142 points.
- The point total for the matchup of 142 is 6.8 points more than the combined points per game averages for the Vandals (72.7 points per game) and the Bengals (62.5 points per game).
- The 151.9 points per game these two teams surrender to opponents on average this season are 9.9 more than the 142 total in this contest.
- The Vandals have seen a 146.8 average over/under in their games this season, 4.8 points more than the over/under in this matchup.
- The over/under for this contest is 10.3 points more than the average over/under in Bengals’ games this season (131.7 points).
Idaho Team Leaders
- Trevante Anderson: 13.0 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 31.7 3PT% (26-for-82)
- Mikey Dixon: 16.9 PTS, 42.9 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (35-for-84)
- Rashad Smith: 10.2 PTS, 41.1 FG%, 42.9 3PT% (39-for-91)
- Tanner Christensen: 7.7 PTS, 54.3 FG%
- JeMeil King: 7.1 PTS, 58.5 FG%, 38.5 3PT% (5-for-13)
Idaho State Team Leaders
- Tarik Cool: 11.2 PTS, 40.4 FG%, 27.8 3PT% (20-for-72)
- Austin Smellie: 7.7 PTS, 44.0 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (18-for-56)
- Malik Porter: 7.1 PTS, 55.6 FG%
- Brayden Parker: 6.9 PTS, 45.8 FG%, 25.0 3PT% (8-for-32)
- Liam Sorensen: 5.7 PTS, 34.7 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (10-for-32)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.