The Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (11-7, 6-2 Big West) host the Long Beach State Beach (13-9, 8-1 Big West) after winning four home games in a row. The Rainbow Warriors are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 12:00 AM ET on Friday, February 11, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is 141.5.
Hawaii vs. Long Beach State Predictions
Hawaii vs. Long Beach State Betting Odds
Hawaii vs. Long Beach State Last 10 Games
- Hawaii has a 7-3 record straight-up in its past 10 matchups, while covering the spread six times in those games.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents have hit the over twice in those games.
- The past 10 Rainbow Warriors games averaged 8.0 fewer points (133.5) than this matchup’s point total.
- The Rainbow Warriors’ per-game scoring average across their last 10 games is 3.2 points lower than their season-long average.
- Long Beach State has a 8-2 record straight-up in its last 10 contests, while covering the spread nine times in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Long Beach State games have exceeded the set total four times.
- The last 10 Beach games averaged 140.5 total points, 1.0 fewer point than this matchup’s over/under.
- During their past 10 games, the Beach have a 72.4 points-per-game average, 1.4 points below their season-long scoring average.
Hawaii vs. Long Beach State Betting Trends
- Hawaii has registered a 10-6-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors have an ATS record of 3-2 when playing as at least 3.5-point favorites.
- Games involving Hawaii have hit the over six times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Rainbow Warriors record just 1.4 fewer points per game (71.7) than the Beach allow (73.1).
- When Hawaii scores more than 73.1 points, it is 3-1 against the spread and 4-1 overall.
- Long Beach State has covered the spread in a matchup 14 times this season (14-8-0).
- In games they were an underdog in by 3.5 points or more so far this year, the Beach have gone 8-5 against the spread.
- This year, Long Beach State’s games have hit the over 12 times.
- The Beach’s 73.8 points per game are 8.2 more points than the 65.6 the Rainbow Warriors allow to opponents.
- Long Beach State is 12-4 against the spread and 12-6 overall when it scores more than 65.6 points.
Hawaii vs. Long Beach State Over/Under Trends
- Hawaii and its opponents have combined to outscore Friday’s over/under of 141.5 points four times this season.
- This season, 10 games Long Beach State played finished with a combined score higher than 141.5 points.
- The over/under for the matchup of 141.5 is 4.0 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Rainbow Warriors (71.7 points per game) and the Beach (73.8 points per game).
- This game’s over/under is 2.8 fewer points than the 138.7 these two teams combine to allow per game in 2020.
- On average, the over/under in Rainbow Warriors games is 6.4 points fewer than the over/under of 141.5 points in this contest.
- The over/under for this game is 2.5 points fewer than the average over/under in Beach’s games this season (144.0 points).
Hawaii Team Leaders
- Jerome Desrosiers: 11.4 PTS, 7.4 REB, 50.3 FG%, 32.9 3PT% (23-for-70)
- Noel Coleman: 14.5 PTS, 44.1 FG%, 41.7 3PT% (35-for-84)
- Kamaka Hepa: 9.6 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 41.4 3PT% (29-for-70)
- Junior Madut: 10.7 PTS, 45.6 FG%, 39.4 3PT% (28-for-71)
- Bernardo da Silva: 9.9 PTS, 58.6 FG%
Long Beach State Team Leaders
- Joel Murray: 16.2 PTS, 1.6 STL, 44.3 FG%, 35.0 3PT% (14-for-40)
- Aboubacar Traore: 7.5 PTS, 8.2 REB, 1.7 BLK, 63.6 FG%
- Colin Slater: 13.9 PTS, 40.9 FG%, 41.2 3PT% (49-for-119)
- Jadon Jones: 9.4 PTS, 1.2 STL, 40.6 FG%, 35.5 3PT% (39-for-110)
- Jordan Roberts: 8.4 PTS, 44.2 FG%, 23.1 3PT% (6-for-26)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.