The Yale Bulldogs (12-9, 6-1 Ivy League) will try to build on a four-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Harvard Crimson (11-8, 3-4 Ivy League) on Wednesday, February 9, 2022 at Lavietes Pavilion as only 1.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 140.5.
Harvard vs. Yale Predictions
Harvard vs. Yale Betting Odds
Harvard vs. Yale Last 10 Games
- Harvard is 6-4 overall and 3-6-0 against the spread in its past 10 contests.
- Harvard’s last 10 contests saw three go over the total.
- The Crimson’s past 10 games have ended with an average of 141.6 points scored. That’s 1.1 more points than this contest’s over/under.
- Over the past 10 games, the Crimson are scoring 5.0 points less per game compared to their season average.
- Yale has a 6-4 record straight-up in its last 10 matchups, while covering the spread three times in those games.
- Yale’s past 10 games saw six go over the total.
- The last 10 Bulldogs games averaged 143.5 total points, 3.0 more points than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average over their past 10 games is 71.5, 1.4 points lower than their season-long per-game average.
Harvard vs. Yale Betting Trends
- Harvard has covered the spread seven times in 16 games with a set spread.
- In games this season when favored by 1.5 points or more, the Crimson are 3-7 against the spread.
- Harvard’s games have gone over the total eight times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Crimson average 73.3 points per game, only 3.2 more points than the 70.1 the Bulldogs allow.
- When Harvard totals more than 70.1 points, it is 4-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- Yale has covered the spread in a game five times this year (5-12-0).
- In games they have played as 1.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs have an ATS record of 2-5.
- Yale games have finished with a final combined score above the over/under 10 times out of 17 chances this season.
- The Bulldogs’ 72.9 points per game are just 4.3 more points than the 68.6 the Crimson give up to opponents.
- Yale is 4-6 against the spread and 10-3 overall when it scores more than 68.6 points.
Harvard vs. Yale Over/Under Trends
- Harvard and its opponents have combined to outscore Wednesday’s over/under (140.5 points) eight times this season.
- There have been 11 Yale games that have finished with a combined score higher than 140.5 points this season.
- The total for the matchup of 140.5 is 5.7 points fewer than the combined points per game averages for the Crimson (73.3 points per game) and the Bulldogs (72.9 points per game).
- These two teams give up a combined 138.7 points per game, 1.8 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the Crimson have seen a 141.5 over/under in their games this season, 1.0 more point than the over/under in this contest.
- Bulldogs’ games have a total points bet of 142.3 points this season, 1.8 points more than the over/under for this game.
Harvard Team Leaders
- Noah Kirkwood: 17.6 PTS, 2.1 STL, 48.0 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (31-for-90)
- Chris Ledlum: 15.8 PTS, 9.3 REB, 1.5 STL, 43.9 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (17-for-51)
- Luka Sakota: 11.7 PTS, 43.0 FG%, 44.7 3PT% (38-for-85)
- Kale Catchings: 8.6 PTS, 1.3 STL, 46.6 FG%, 34.7 3PT% (17-for-49)
- Louis Lesmond: 8.2 PTS, 38.7 FG%, 33.3 3PT% (29-for-87)
Yale Team Leaders
- Azar Swain: 19.7 PTS, 41.2 FG%, 34.3 3PT% (46-for-134)
- Jalen Gabbidon: 11.4 PTS, 1.3 STL, 49.0 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (21-for-67)
- Matthue Cotton: 8.9 PTS, 35.4 FG%, 32.1 3PT% (36-for-112)
- Isaiah Kelly: 6.4 PTS, 46.4 FG%, 36.8 3PT% (7-for-19)
- Matt Knowling: 6.2 PTS, 65.4 FG%
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.