The No. 2 Gonzaga Bulldogs (19-2, 8-0 WCC) are heavily favored (-33) to continue a 12-game win streak when they host the Pacific (CA) Tigers (7-16, 2-6 WCC) at 9:00 PM ET on Thursday, February 10, 2022 at McCarthey Athletic Center. The over/under for the matchup is set at 154.5.
Gonzaga vs. Pacific (CA) Predictions
Gonzaga vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Odds
Gonzaga vs. Pacific (CA) Last 10 Games
- Gonzaga is 10-0 overall and 7-2-1 against the spread in its last 10 contests.
- Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to hit the over in six of those 10 games.
- The past 10 Bulldogs games averaged 0.1 more points (154.6) than this matchup’s over/under.
- The Bulldogs’ per-game scoring average during their past 10 games is 7.4 points higher than their season-long average.
- Pacific (CA) covered the spread three times in its last 10 contests while putting up a 2-8 record straight-up in those games.
- The final scores of the last 10 Pacific (CA) games have surpassed the set total six times.
- The Tigers’ past 10 games have ended with an average of 136.5 points scored. That’s 18.0 fewer points than this contest’s over/under.
- In the past 10 games, the Tigers are scoring 64.3 points per game compared to their 66.0 season average.
Gonzaga vs. Pacific (CA) Betting Trends
- Gonzaga has put together a 12-8-1 record against the spread this season.
- The Bulldogs are 2-3 ATS when playing as at least 33-point favorites.
- Games involving Gonzaga have hit the over 10 times this season.
- The Bulldogs average 20.9 more points per game (90.9) than the Tigers allow (70.0).
- When Gonzaga totals more than 70.0 points, it is 10-6-1 against the spread and 17-2 overall.
- Pacific (CA) has covered the spread in a matchup five times this season (5-16-0).
- Pacific (CA)’s games have gone over the total 12 times out of 21 chances this year.
- The Tigers put up only 0.7 more points per game (66.0) than the Bulldogs allow (65.3).
- Pacific (CA) has put together a 5-4 ATS record and a 6-4 overall record in games it scores more than 65.3 points.
Gonzaga vs. Pacific (CA) Over/Under Trends
- Gonzaga and its opponents have combined to outscore Thursday’s over/under of 154.5 points 10 times this season.
- This season, Pacific (CA) has played only one game with a combined score over 154.5 points.
- Together, the two teams combine for 156.9 points per game, 2.4 points more than the total of 154.5 for this matchup.
- These two teams surrender a combined 135.3 points per game, 19.2 points less than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 1.0 points fewer than the over/under of 154.5 points in this matchup.
- The over/under for this matchup is 19.5 points more than the average over/under in Tigers’ games this season (135.0 points).
Gonzaga Team Leaders
- Chet Holmgren: 14.7 PTS, 9.2 REB, 3.2 BLK, 64.2 FG%, 46.3 3PT% (31-for-67)
- Drew Timme: 17.6 PTS, 60.4 FG%, 26.3 3PT% (5-for-19)
- Andrew Nembhard: 10.6 PTS, 5.3 AST, 1.9 STL, 46.1 FG%, 36.7 3PT% (29-for-79)
- Julian Strawther: 12.8 PTS, 51.1 FG%, 38.2 3PT% (39-for-102)
- Anton Watson: 8.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 58.3 FG%, 31.3 3PT% (5-for-16)
Pacific (CA) Team Leaders
- Alphonso Anderson: 11.3 PTS, 1.3 STL, 38.5 FG%, 34.2 3PT% (26-for-76)
- Jeremiah Bailey: 10.5 PTS, 1.5 STL, 42.7 FG%, 36.5 3PT% (31-for-85)
- Pierre Crockrell II: 7.3 PTS, 1.2 STL, 44.0 FG%, 46.2 3PT% (6-for-13)
- Nicquel Blake: 8.7 PTS, 45.0 FG%, 20.5 3PT% (9-for-44)
- Jordan Bell: 4.0 PTS, 35.0 FG%, 20.0 3PT% (9-for-45)
College Basketball Picks
Looking for college basketball predictions? Go here for all of our free college basketball picks.
Looking for the best bonuses and offers from online sportsbooks? Check out BetSGPN, your home for online sports betting.